Occasional Contributor

Hosts Hijacking Guest Presentations!

Rick totally hijacked tonights TSV presentation, Trisha had to ask permission to talk,,,, and he is just plain rude to the callers, he talks over them then cuts them off with a goodbye!! Why doesn't QVC stop this, it happens more often than not,,,and not just with Rick. i didn't want to watch the Rick Tonight Rant Show,,, I wanted to see Trisha Yearwood ...
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hosts Hijacking Guest Presentations!

ITA, I saw that and had to turn off he's way too hyped up tonite.
Occasional Contributor

you are so right Cinnamon1, I felt like I was about to jump out of my skin with his over talking Trisha, his repeating what she just said. I know he is trying to sell, sell, sell but he is getting worse with his antics. Now he is talking with his mouth full of food. When he comes on I turn him off.

Occasional Contributor

Trisha is one smart Lady,,, with his mouth full Rick couldn't talk! LoL. I don't want to be mean, but please let the guests have more talk time than the hosts,,, please!
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Trisha talked plenty during her Green Pan presentation with Rick. She a) uses it at home and on her show (she is not a chef, but a home cook, b) showed how easy the clean up is even when cheese is cooked on it directly, c) told us that her favorite color is turquoise; one of her kitchen walls is painted such, d) demonstrated the "swing" lid and why it cuts down on clean up, e) showed that the lid is oven safe to 350 degrees - and probably more. She generally seems low key when I see her on TV. Rick cracks me up.
Cogito ergo sum