Valued Contributor

Any buzz yet about what the BOSE TSV will be on 3/8/15?

Trusted Contributor
I would also like to know. Anybody?
Contributor

My guess is that it will be the Wave Radio..With or without the extra CD player..I'm basing this on this is what QVC has done in the past..I ;ve owned it's big brother the Acoustic Wave Radio,this one has a cassette player on it..It doesn't work anymore.but the sound on it was incredible,like being in a room with a full orchestra..I'd love to get a new one...We'll see..

Esteemed Contributor

I thinking it'll be some kind if wireless system- I know that was the next generation they were planning when I got my Wave system last year.

Respected Contributor

It is the current version of The Wave (handles MP3 these days.) E227042 for $399. White or charcoal. Touch top control. I have an older version I got from points from a credit card years ago before I decided the points systems and frequent flyer points are just not worth the trouble. The newer ones with touch control are very nice as the buttons on the older system are so hard to see (if you wear bifocals) that you pretty much have to use the remote.

Respected Contributor
This is a terrific deal, 100.00 off the price at Bose. But it is almost too good to be true. This is the III that has been in place for a couple of years. I wonder if they are getting ready to introduce the IV and this is the swan song for the III. I have the III and it is great.
Honored Contributor
I have one from 9 years ago and it's going strong.
Esteemed Contributor
I love the sound of Bose. I'd like a system that allows me to play music from my iPhone. Does Bose make one? It appears the TSV just takes CDs, and I haven't purchased any of those in the past few years.
Regular Contributor
On 3/8/2015 wildcat fan said: I love the sound of Bose. I'd like a system that allows me to play music from my iPhone. Does Bose make one? It appears the TSV just takes CDs, and I haven't purchased any of those in the past few years.

Check out E226515 Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker

I bought one as a gift for my brother for Christmas and I bought one for myself. We use to play music/videos from our ipads/iphones. It's wireless, small, easily portable with big sound.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/6/2015 Campion said:

It is the current version of The Wave (handles MP3 these days.) E227042 for $399. White or charcoal. Touch top control. I have an older version I got from points from a credit card years ago before I decided the points systems and frequent flyer points are just not worth the trouble. The newer ones with touch control are very nice as the buttons on the older system are so hard to see (if you wear bifocals) that you pretty much have to use the remote.

When I bought my tsv Bose about a year ago, the Bose website was talking about wireless being the next generation. I guess it makes sense that MP3 capability would come first- is Q selling the dock as an upsell?

At least mine has touch control - although I use the remote 99% of the time!