Regular Contributor

I wondering if he will offer tall in his ankle pants. Anyone know ?

Respected Contributor

There should have been a tall option offered. They had one for petites. I don't know why we are forgotten so often. There should always be a tall option, especially when it's a TSV. I guess they don't think those of us that are tall would like our pants to fall at the correct length too. Amy was just presenting the pants and said she liked that she could have the petite at the correct length. I guess it only matters if you are short!

Valued Contributor
I am very tall, and would have liked to see this TSV offered in tall. I suspect it's a supply-and-demand issue; there are many more petite customers than tall customers (just look at all the posters here who give their height and need to buy petite sizes). Obviously, the Q doesn't think that the demand is sufficiently high to justify selling tall sizes in every pair of pants in their inventory. Maybe that will change eventually.
Regular Contributor

IM has one tall option in 24/7 pants and they are sold out. Frustrating.

Trusted Contributor
QVC is missing the boat once again. They need to take a tip from HSN ... Where they sell a boatload of dg2 tall jeans. They always sell out 1st. There is a high demand to tall length women's pants. They are hard to find in retail. If only they would listen to the consumers.
Respected Contributor
On 2/23/2015 MarthaStewardess said:

There should have been a tall option offered. They had one for petites. I don't know why we are forgotten so often. There should always be a tall option, especially when it's a TSV. I guess they don't think those of us that are tall would like our pants to fall at the correct length too. Amy was just presenting the pants and said she liked that she could have the petite at the correct length. I guess it only matters if you are short!

I feel exactly as you do. I don't even look for a tall option anymore, cause I know there is not going to be one.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor

I am only 5'5"" BUT wash and dry everything in hot so they shrink and I need tall so they are long enough after washing.....that means selling more tall.....but IM just doesn't do it.

Trusted Contributor

Susan Graver stopped selling 'Tall' in her latest pants.

I too would love to buy Issac's pants IF ONLY they came in Tall.  Tried one regular and it was too short.  Instead I have to shop elsewhere like DG2 on HSN for Tall pants.  The one time he offerred them they sold out more quickly then any other size, so not sure why they haven't repeated it.  I think they are missing a major selling option.