Respected Contributor

Quite lovely in the gray w/silver hardware. I would have jumped on it had it been pebbled leather throughout. Not a fan of the croco embossed. Still, it is a very handsome bag.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Regular Contributor

The nude/black has caught my eye. I even had it in my cart and was in checkout when stopped. I am on the fence. I don't have anything like it, probably will get it later if it is not sold out.

Honored Contributor

It's a nice girly-girl bag. I'm only interested in everyday bags that can hold all my stuff. I already have dress up bags.

Esteemed Contributor

True that. If I didn't already have a nice collection of bags, I would have considered it.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

He seems like a nice guy.

Esteemed Contributor

It's just not doin' it for me. I do like satchels. Maybe it's the color choices...just not for me.

Those who get it, enjoy!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor
On 2/20/2015 betteb said:

It's just not doin' it for me. I do like satchels. Maybe it's the color choices...just not for me.

Those who get it, enjoy!

That was my feeling too.

Honored Contributor

I think it is lovely...but small for my everyday use. I would have tried it prior to 2/17...but not now.

Won't chance losing $11.97 of original shipping (plus my return shipping) to see what Marc Fisher handbags are all about.

Shame...it might have been a new line for me had QVC not changed the policy on refunding original shipping. I won't take a chance or gamble on new items at Q any longer.

Trusted Contributor

Truly have no idea what quality his items are. Yes, a lot to check it out considering the return charges. Probably will pass.

Honored Contributor

I should add that some of his other bags are really nice and I loved many of his shoes. I really think the $5 shipping should apply to handbags. They're going to discover people aren't willing to risk more than that to try a bag.