Trusted Contributor

Carolyn great on ED presentatiom-Decorator needs to go

Carolyn can do this by herself. The decorator lady is annoying.

Regular Contributor

Re: Carolyn great on ED presentatiom-Decorator needs to go

I disagree. I think she's very upbeat and does a good job.
Trusted Contributor

On 2/20/2015 Zoe480 said: I disagree. I think she's very upbeat and does a good job.
Agree. I've always liked her on Restaurant Impossible. Nevertheless, it's so disappointing that Ellen doesn't appear to sell her own line.
Frequent Contributor

I mentioned this on another thread but I received a survey about what I thought about Ellen not being there to present the items herself and what my opinion was of who was presenting. This was a month or so ago. Survey wanted to know if I was more likely to buy if Ellen was actually there in person.
Valued Contributor

I like the the vendor too. I actually thought Carolyn didn't allow her to say much....

Respected Contributor

Seems like ED should show up once in a while. I do like the vendor, though. I remember her from a HGTV decorating show she did a few years ago, which I enjoyed.
Trusted Contributor

I hope they have other hosts do the ED shows also, like Jill, who is excellent with home decor.

Respected Contributor

I do like the vendor (Tanya, I believe). I remember her from an HGTV decorating show she had a few years ago. Would be good if Ellen showed up occasionally.
Honored Contributor

What is the point of Ellen having anything to do with this line? She lets them use her name and collects a paycheck? We all know she's not a designer so had nothing to do with stuff that was probably bought at a Hong Kong trade show. Seems kind of deceptive.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Kachina624 said: What is the point of Ellen having anything to do with this line? She lets them use her name and collects a paycheck? We all know she's not a designer so had nothing to do with stuff that was probably bought at a Hong Kong trade show. Seems kind of deceptive.
ITA but her name on the stuff will attract viewers and make sales. Just another celebrity money maker.