Not applicable

Canon TSV went from "in Process" to "Advanced Sale"

I ordered the TSV Canon Sl1 on 2/16 around noon. I ordered it in the white. For 2 days it showed the status of "in process". Today, it now says "advanced sale". I sent a message to customer service and they have no clue as to why this happened. Has this happened to anybody else? I am frustrated because I ordered early and by credit card. Thanks for any thoughts.

New Contributor

Re: Canon TSV went from ""in Process"" to ""Advanced Sale""

I ordered the TSV Canon SL1 in white on Mon. Feb. 16 in the afternoon as well. My order status still shows ""In Process"" and it's already early Friday morning! I had seen your comment so I just did send an email to customer service asking if the delay in shipping was because the camera bundle is being shipped directly from Canon. My credit card has already been charged for the first payment of the 6 Easy Pay plan. The estimated date of delivery on my order is Feb. 27. I hope I do get the camera! I've been a QVC customer since about 1990. Hope we both get our orders!

Occasional Contributor

I just checked my order status, and was very surprised to see that my camera is out for delivery today.

Did anyone give you a reason why the delay.

I ordered white at midnight when first presented.

New Contributor

I just checked the order status on my Canon SL1 and it's shows ""Shipped 2-20-2015"" and has tracking numbers! That certainly makes me feel better. The reply from Customer Service didn't say what the delay was. They just said that their records showed that it would ship within 24 hours of my emailing them on it. Can't wait to get the camera!