Not applicable

I was just wondering the cost of tomorrow's TSV. Does anyone know?

Trusted Contributor

I was wondering if anyone had this and how they liked it. I happened to see Dorothy Hamill on a commercial the other day and I thought it looked good.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

To me, it looks like the range of motion isn't enough to do much good. JMO. I looked for reviews but so far I haven't found any anywhere. I noticed in the clips showing people using it that the bike wobbled side to side. It doesn't look very stable.

Honored Contributor

Cheap equipment like this makes me so sad.

It's one thing to have a cheap treadmill or elliptical where the worse thing is the machine would break. UNFORTUNATELY, with a bike....you're putting your body at risk for injury due to improper alignment...and chances are the machine will break, as well.

If you're in a town/city with a fitness center, $200+ would buy you a nice gym membership for awhile...where the equipment is commercial grade & there are tons of different activities.

I guarantee this bike will be in tons of garage sells by May....double guarantee! Save your money. And save your knees!

Honored Contributor

I agree this looks super cheap but if you are looking for a piece of equipment, I'd put my money towards something better.

A gym membership isn't feasible for everyone. Some people live in rural areas and would spend 45+ minutes driving to a gym. Some people work 12+ hours days.

Having equipment in the home is a must for some but I don't think this is the answer.

New Contributor

The BBB, Better Business Bureau, gives this company an "F" Rating. Many complaints and the company ignores them. Will wait for reviews to come in on this product but it does not look sturdy enough. I will probably pass on this item.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA that this bike looks like low end junk and agree with Sidsmom rec's. A bad bike can be worse than no bike at all.

I live rural and there is a public fitness facility near my job as well as a private club near my home. Both are reasonable in cost and the public facility has a "drop in" rate if you just want to come for the day, or several days to try it out. People there are of all ages and all abilities so it's surely not the "hardbodies" gym. Plus you can get assistance and advice on any piece of equipment without paying a trainer.

I work a long day w/a long commute and can still get a decent workout in.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you to all for your helpful comments. Looks like something I will steer (pun intended) away from.

Frequent Contributor

It says weight up to 300 lbs...it doesn't look very stable. I would think it could be dangerous if someone weighted 300 lbs.

Honored Contributor
On 2/19/2015 LexusGirl said:

The BBB, Better Business Bureau, gives this company an "F" Rating. Many complaints and the company ignores them. Will wait for reviews to come in on this product but it does not look sturdy enough. I will probably pass on this item.

I was just about to post this information. The company is Smooth Fitness and Health. I would be very concerned with a company that has that rating. Also, several of their exercise products do not get stellar reviews on Amazon.

Here is a link to the Better Business Bureau's page for this company:

Smooth Fitness and Health

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland