Occasional Contributor

Cottage Farms TSV - Tuesday, 2/17

Anyone have any info on Cottage Farms' TSV on Tuesday, 2/17?

Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Re: Cottage Farms TSV - Tuesday, 2/17

Sorry. I won't be watching. Have not been pleased CF plants.
Valued Contributor

I prefer to buy my plants at the local stores.
Contributor

Hi. The TSV is going to be that magic carpet Sodum Living Tapestry. I have no experience with Cottage Farms other than roses. And they were wonderful Smiley Happy Hope this helps.
Contributor

I prefer to buy my CF straight from CF Direct. I only buy specific plants or bulbs from them and the rest I buy locally. Q charges astronomical prices in comparison.

Respected Contributor

This was the very first purchase I got from QVC. I ended up returning, the few that I had. Honestly, this has got to be such a gimmick. Do not waste your money.

You'd have better luck growing money on trees.

Super Contributor

Usually it's daylilies, but don't waste your money. Buy local.

Trusted Contributor

Would not recommend it. The plants(coneflower) were way too small, some were dead upon arrival. I just took a refund instead of replacement. Their customer service was excellent though. But it is still a hassle IMO.

The 1 yr warranty, is that from the ship date or order date? It is too little for those areas were winters are long. If you buy around Feb this year; you wouldn't know same time next Feb if the plants have made it cause we are still covered with snow. Something to think about if it is 1 yr from the order date.

Trusted Contributor

I have had very good luck with Cottage Farms for years!

Respected Contributor

I love Phillip but two people I know had no luck with ordering from Cottage Farms and have decided to just visit their local nursery. Phillip in my opinion is a nice man who is just doing a pitch job for this product. I don't think he uses Cottage Farms when he designs gardens for celebrities.