Esteemed Contributor

I was looking at todays special value ~ the D&C boot cut pants. Look at the review I found on the "regular" page:

" These pants stretch out of shape almost immediately. They sag in the seat and legs and look good for about a minute. 10% spandex as a rule is not enough. If you are plus size, Petite is too short for someone 5'1" and regular is too long. I bought this item from another site and confirmed that it is the same and has the same mix of stretch vs. cotton "
Q, you must figure out a way to keep this from happening. If a customer has not purchased an item, they should not be able to write a review. This poster should be ashamed of themselves.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: ~~ This Really Frosts Me ~~

ITA

did you see you can report inappropriate reviews?

Esteemed Contributor

It ticks me off too. They should at least do like Amazon and have "Verified Buyer" notations.

I did order the pants. I like the idea of the waist not being a big bunch of elastic and fabric adding bulk and slimmer cut. Also the slight boot cut. The bottom is only around and inch and a half bigger than the knee.

The one thing the reviewer had right was the inseam. 27 is too short and I'm thinking that 30 is gonna be a little long, but I am hoping for slight shrinkage in the length.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Wouldn't matter to me, I don't pay any attention to product reviews. Half of them are just made up and the other half are just opinions. I can't accept the opinions of people I don't even know.

Honored Contributor

QVC needs to stop reviews from people when they have not purchased the product from QVC.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/21/2015 jackthebear said:

ITA

No, I didn't see that. I'll go check and report it if I can. Thanks.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/21/2015 twopeas said:
On 1/21/2015 jackthebear said:

ITA

No, I didn't see that. I'll go check and report it if I can. Thanks.

Done.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/21/2015 betteb said:

It ticks me off too. They should at least do like Amazon and have "Verified Buyer" notations.

I did order the pants. I like the idea of the waist not being a big bunch of elastic and fabric adding bulk and slimmer cut. Also the slight boot cut. The bottom is only around and inch and a half bigger than the knee.

The one thing the reviewer had right was the inseam. 27 is too short and I'm thinking that 30 is gonna be a little long, but I am hoping for slight shrinkage in the length.

I did, too. I needed a pair of beat around black pants ~ even if they just last a season.

Honored Contributor

Since D & Co. is a house brand, the only "site" they could buy this from is Ebay, right? If it's a new item, I don't see how they would have access to it otherwise.

Esteemed Contributor

If she bought the pants from QVC, would that make her review any more valid?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.