New Contributor

Canceled HP TSV Laptop from Nov 2014

I am SO disgusted with QVC right now! Was just notified earlier today that the HP Laptop TSV I ordered last month during the big Black Friday shopping event has been canceled. It seems to me that QVC oversold this product as now they are saying they can't get anymore from the manufacturer. QVC has a wonderful way of ruining their customers Christmas. Has anyone else received notification that their laptop order was canceled?
Respected Contributor

Re: Canceled HP TSV Laptop from Nov 2014

I am pretty disgusted with QVC right now. I ordered so Lennox Ornaments in October for my coworkers and I knew they were advanced order but supposed to be here for Christmas. Well they have shipped but seem to be at the shipping facility for several days now. I don't have anything for my coworkers now and I am the boss so I feel really bad about it.

Regular Contributor

I decided to order the Lionel Polar Express O gauge train with autographed book for my Grandson via ShopHQ. They were the only place I could locate the autographed book with the train. They assured me on Dec. 14th that I would receive this in plenty of time for Christmas. Guess what? It sat at a shipping facility for over a week and now they say it won't get here until Dec. 29th! I'm going to be shipping it back as soon as it arrives. I emailed corporate Lionel and have not received a response yet. I have spoken with four ShopHQ reps..one of them told me a supervisor would call me back within 48 hours 4 days ago! They lost me as a customer. The last two years I have ordered Waterford items for my family (my elderly aunts and elderly Mom) from their website with good prices. Next year, I'll be at Macys ordering them and paying slightly more for Customer service since my Macy's doesn't carry the Waterford (I live in a small town and our Macy's is small).

Honored Contributor

On 12/20/2014 Breea said:

I decided to order the Lionel Polar Express O gauge train with autographed book for my Grandson via ShopHQ. They were the only place I could locate the autographed book with the train. They assured me on Dec. 14th that I would receive this in plenty of time for Christmas. Guess what? It sat at a shipping facility for over a week and now they say it won't get here until Dec. 29th! I'm going to be shipping it back as soon as it arrives. I emailed corporate Lionel and have not received a response yet. I have spoken with four ShopHQ reps..one of them told me a supervisor would call me back within 48 hours 4 days ago! They lost me as a customer. The last two years I have ordered Waterford items for my family (my elderly aunts and elderly Mom) from their website with good prices. Next year, I'll be at Macys ordering them and paying slightly more for Customer service since my Macy's doesn't carry the Waterford (I live in a small town and our Macy's is small).

Waterford is sold a lot on one of the other two shopping channels.

Esteemed Contributor

My orders, if any, are usually around holiday time-only. I placed an order for a funny little tire gauge costing $26.00 in November and never had time {within the 2 wks} to give it to a friend. Was charged within 13 days, ` without an invoice`, having a no pay of just about $30.00... that was received a few days ago. Never had any experience with a company such as this. I enjoy, I believe- shopping at any given store for little gag type gifts. The receive was not worth 2 hours on the phone....they said I could {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}appeal. I do understand that an immediate fax, along with an email was sent to corporate for this teeny $26.00 tire whatever

I am preparing to send an email to M.George in reference to this new (??) bank that they are associated with; I called the 6 people/3 @q's and 3 @ bank to resolve. The man @ the bank could not understand English and thought I wanted to buy a television.

....this stuff happens to many, apparently....

Yes, it is disgustinggggggggggggggggg!

Honored Contributor

When they cancel an order like this, do they send you something as an apology / and to compensate for your inconvenience? Seems like a credit on account would be in order.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/20/2014 ValuSkr said:

When they cancel an order like this, do they send you something as an apology / and to compensate for your inconvenience? Seems like a credit on account would be in order.

Hello ValuSkr,

Actually "Q" will always, from what I have experienced five years ago, credit the charge back to your account, AFTER they receive the item.

This was not was exactly what had happened in this situation.

I chose to keep the small item.

[They] being Q, had NOT sent a billing invoice for November's purchase. When an item is ordered one has about 3 weeks to decide, if it is what they choose -to keep. In this situation it was a small one order gift that was not 13 days old, and not given to the person-yet. I was charged this amount+ a previous charge in late December-'2014; some questionable fee that NEVER applied to me, since I had not made a purchase since February of 2014, and the one purchase FROM one year ago, was paid.

In a quick summary I can say this much: I pay in full for any invoice 2-3 days upon receiving, be that billing from anyone, store or household utility.

What frustrated (not stressful) me when anything like this ..foul up.. could happen @($26.00) your FICO score is `mmmh interrupted, having a higher score than perfect...because of someone not resolving this within a few minutes.

I have asked to have a copy sent to me immediately, not to be switched over to someone who can NOT understand English, along with me not having to explain 13 days is not 30 days.

Yes, if I sent this gadget back they would credit it....I refuse to pay for someone's foul up in not sending some type of paper. Although it could have been lost in the mail-Never Had Happened. Do I expect an apology? Yes I do.

Memo: I usually use a top major card for just about everything online, this was on their private card...IT WILL BE SETTLED.

Customer Service did apologize- all 3 of them- The bank, the new one they work with, is not acceptable to me, especially when the account manager thought I was trying to buy a televison while asking me in an accent that I could not follow, nor understand.

I hope that this has explained a little. Check your account #, checking off or asking when was this time window within the agreed-> "SEND IT BACK IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON".

_Naes