Super Contributor

Anyone know what the TSV will be?

Honored Contributor

The LG TSV just over a month ago was $130 without free S&H (not $99) and it's currently available for $139. It has the same operating system as this one (KitKat), but doesn't include the Wireless4Life protection plan, nor the option to trade in your old Tracfone for an additional 600 minutes.

This is a good deal for anyone who wants to trade up to a smartphone. I bought last month's TSV - otherwise, I'd buy this one!

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/18/2014 Venezia said:

The LG TSV just over a month ago was $130 without free S&H (not $99) and it's currently available for $139. It has the same operating system as this one (KitKat), but doesn't include the Wireless4Life protection plan, nor the option to trade in your old Tracfone for an additional 600 minutes.

This is a good deal for anyone who wants to trade up to a smartphone. I bought last month's TSV - otherwise, I'd buy this one!

Last months TS also had a bigger screen (love that) and a faster processor.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

betteb - I agree; the larger screen (of the last TSV) and the Gorilla Glass are both bonuses.

But for someone who's just switching the his or her first smartphone, this new TSV is still a good deal, especially with the protection plan included (for a younger user). It just depends on how much you want to pay.

And there's always a chance HSN will offer the LG 41C as their own TS sometime soon!

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/18/2014 Venezia said:

betteb - I agree; the larger screen (of the last TSV) and the Gorilla Glass are both bonuses.

But for someone who's just switching the his or her first smartphone, this new TSV is still a good deal, especially with the protection plan included (for a younger user). It just depends on how much you want to pay.

And there's always a chance HSN will offer the LG 41C as their own TS sometime soon!

I agree it's a good deal for a first timerSmile I don't think I've ever seen a Tracfone TS that wasn't a good deal. I was just trying to explain the price difference.

The $130 is most I ever paid for a Tracfone and it did give me pause, but the big screen is so much better for my old eyes{#emotions_dlg.blush}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines