Frequent Contributor

SO is it just me or is the Josie Maran TSV airing on January 5th up online super early at the TSV price? I have the insider link but it seems like this is through the normal website link..

Anyways… I'm not sure if I should get this one or not. I need another full size argon oil like a hole in the head. I have always wanted to try the color match serum foundation though.

Any thoughts?

Occasional Contributor

I noticed that too. It is the auto delivery number, so maybe that's why. I am going to pass on this one.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

What's in it

Respected Contributor

Can you tell us what the item number is or what's in it and what the price is?

Even without that info, I can say that the TSVs for Josie Maran have excellent value when you consider just one bottle of the argon oil is over $40. I'd wanted to try her product for years after testing it in Sephora but didn't get anything until her last TSV because the value was so good. If you've always wanted to try the foundation and need foundation, it would probably make sense to try it and then not buy more for the next year.

Valued Contributor
Passing on this one!
Honored Contributor

I wish we could post numbers... I was a member and now I don't know if I am or not. I get that magazine... the hoops, all of the hoops one has to go thru just to be charged exhorbitantly for SH and taxes on taxes. About three years ago, I believed them about stuff getting to me in time for Christmas... it didn't happen, but I had hedged my bets by making sure all gifts were covered anyway. When I do order, it is while holding my breath, for shipping dates and condition of items. Generally happy, but have learned my lesson.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I was not impressed with the color match foundation. It's more like a tinted moisturizer, doesn't provide much coverage.. Have you tried the Tarte BB cream, Tarte amazonian powder foundation or Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream? All are better foundations.

Respected Contributor
On 12/23/2014 Ms X said:

Can you tell us what the item number is or what's in it and what the price is?

Even without that info, I can say that the TSVs for Josie Maran have excellent value when you consider just one bottle of the argon oil is over $40. I'd wanted to try her product for years after testing it in Sephora but didn't get anything until her last TSV because the value was so good. If you've always wanted to try the foundation and need foundation, it would probably make sense to try it and then not buy more for the next year.

I got her foundation and concealer stick. It's not the match maker, but the other one. I did get a sample of the light & medium at Sephora to see if I liked it. I love it! Nice coverage and a little goes a long way. The concealer is wonderful. I do have dry skin so it doesn't crease.

Regular Contributor
While I am a fan of many of Josie's products, her foundations and tinted moisturizers are terrible for me. I just can't get a good match for my skin tone. Every shade is way too dark, and oxidizes to a horrid oompa loompa orange. My underlying tone is neutral, but alas there are no neutral tones in her line. Since this today's special includes a foundation, I'm passing on it. As an aside, I also miss her old sunscreen, which was a HG until she changed the formula.
Frequent Contributor

I love Josie's products but what's with all the TSVs lately - seems like there is one every month and a modification of the last one.