Occasional Contributor

Was I dreaming this or was there an e-mail informing us of a future TSV for an Emjoi epilator?

Honored Contributor

They are calling it the erase but it isn't the same configuration as the previous erase TSVs.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Fri 12-19 $65 plus shipping & tax. Emjoi eRase Pro 60-Disc Precision Hair Removal Epilator removes the majority of the hair the first time, saving time and possible skin irritation by reducing the number of passes required to achieve smooth skin. Ergonomic, contoured handle is easy to hold and maneuver on the upper lip, chin, jaw line, legs, bikini line and underarms. Receive (1) eRase Pro device (Choice of Purple, Teal, White, Pink, or Grey), (1) Adapter, (1) Sensitive Attachment, (1) Travel Pouch, (1) Cleaning Brush. UL Listed adapter. 1 yr LMW. Made in China.

Respected Contributor

I'd love to hear if anyone who pre-ordered likes it or not. I ordered the last one, and the delivery truck it was on didn't quite make it! They were all sold out by then.

Honored Contributor

Sorry you didn't get yours. This new one supposedly has the same head as last years and looking at them, it sure looks the exact same. The main difference is the handle shape is longer on this new version and it doesn't include the shaving head. It's about 30 cents cheaper than last years.

Since the head is the same I will say I really love mine that I got last December. They are saying this upcoming TSV is exclusive to QVC until January 31st so it might be up on Emjoi's website next month.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Emjoi had 20% off site wide tonight. Don't know how long the sale lasts.

Frequent Contributor
On 12/12/2014 Lila4now said:

Emjoi had 20% off site wide tonight. Don't know how long the sale lasts.

Yea I'm not sure how long it will last but the promo code, if anyone wants to use it, is CLUB25. HTH
Frequent Contributor
You have to be a club member to use that though, meaning just sign up and you are in. Plus you get major discounts on the their micropedi rollers plus free shipping when you sign up for club micro pedi. They have their own version of autodelivery and you can control how often or not you want the rollers to come. Just type in google club micro pedi and you will find the exact place to sign up for the discounted rollers. They shipped mine recently and the total was I believe $13 and change for 2 rollers. Hope many people will benefit from the discounts.
Trusted Contributor

The micropedi the Q sells is only $22 and change, if I remember right, with the discount. Plus, with their club, there is no shipping charges! I enjoy their auto delivery as well. You're able to change which type of rollers you want, and how often. You're not locked in to one type, or a certain schedule. Talk about customer service!

Trusted Contributor
On 12/13/2014 Fashion and Style Diva said: You have to be a club member to use that though, meaning just sign up and you are in. Plus you get major discounts on the their micropedi rollers plus free shipping when you sign up for club micro pedi. They have their own version of autodelivery and you can control how often or not you want the rollers to come. Just type in google club micro pedi and you will find the exact place to sign up for the discounted rollers. They shipped mine recently and the total was I believe $13 and change for 2 rollers. Hope many people will benefit from the discounts.
TY I think I need rollers soon.