New Contributor

They just keep recycling the same old same old for Christmas. Nothing exciting this year. Boring. I think I finally woke up - may have to go to brick and mortar to find anything unique or unusual. (except for Clarks shoes)

Regular Contributor

That is what I thought too. I have seen stuff to many times.

Honored Contributor
On 12/6/2014 ShopperAZ said:

That is what I thought too. I have seen stuff to many times.

Most stores have it on sale already

Honored Contributor

I do the majority of my QVC shopping in November and December. This year that meant five items. There's just not much that interests me. I used to like their clothing, but there just aren't the great deals you find when you go out shopping.

Super Contributor
If I want cheap glittery stuff, I go to Big Lots. For more upscale, Hobby Lobby
Super Contributor

This year it is clear QVC isn't even trying to compete in the gift realm. They are just selling the same old tired housewares to people who are purchasing for themselves, not others.

The thing is, QVC has the infrastructure to be a really intriguing, entertaining and innovative shopping venue -- and instead it's like tuning in to an endless loop of the same 10 items.

It's like being in a Walmart aisle -- microwave chowder mugs as gifts, really?

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Oh come on------can't you just see all that stuff filling up your gift closet!!!!!! What is the poor UPS guy gonna do if he doesn't get a micro wave soup cup........or a flashlight......or a vacuum cleaner.....or a fake fur coat.......

Super Contributor
On 12/7/2014 wagirl said:

Oh come on------can't you just see all that stuff filling up your gift closet!!!!!! What is the poor UPS guy gonna do if he doesn't get a micro wave soup cup........or a flashlight......or a vacuum cleaner.....or a fake fur coat.......{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

LOL - yes, I can see all that stuff filling up SOMEONE ELSE'S gift closet. Perfect for re-gifting, too.
“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller
Respected Contributor

Hello, Greekie and welcome to the forum. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder