Frequent Contributor

HSN, Thursday night beauty. I know its a sales job. BUT, I am so distracted by her mouth always open just ready to jump in !! I mean when a vendor is speaking she will mouth in a whisper into camera " I LOVE IT " . That is not going to get me to make a purchase. Amy, Please close your mouth when others speak ! Its annoying and distracting. Where are producers when you need them ?

Haters need not reply.

Respected Contributor
On 12/5/2014 lisrobreib said:

HSN, Thursday night beauty. I know its a sales job. BUT, I am so distracted by her mouth always open just ready to jump in !! I mean when a vendor is speaking she will mouth in a whisper into camera " I LOVE IT " . That is not going to get me to make a purchase. Amy, Please close your mouth when others speak ! Its annoying and distracting. Where are producers when you need them ?

Haters need not reply.

I think you have the hate part down pat. No one forces you to watch any host on any station that you don't like.

Super Contributor
On 12/5/2014 lisrobreib said:

Haters need not reply.

I don't think she cares.
Respected Contributor

Doubt she'll see your rant on the QVC forum.

Trusted Contributor
LOL. I have to agree with the OP. She's SG without the singing and dancing.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand people whose life is so boring they are forced to sit & watch a person on tv they do not like. Take up a hobby!

Trusted Contributor
I watched her once and decided she was too annoying to watch anymore. You don't have to constantly watch a host to have an opinion (good or bad). Yes, I do have hobbies. Just because I have an opinion about a host doesn't mean I devote my entire being to watching and being critical of a host. I thought it was a funny observation. Take a chill pill.
Honored Contributor

I don't know her personally. I'm making an observation about her doing her job and IMO she is a horrible host. She is very lax at giving any pertinent information about items she is presenting.

I rarely watch her but when I do, I notice she also has a problem speaking and getting words correct and some of the things that come out of her mouth are actually hilarious. She has some real gems she comes up with.

Respected Contributor

She's a lovely lady, but it grates on my nerves to hear her say Today's SPASH-ull.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I can stand to watch her for long but I do think she has really pretty hair.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."