Not applicable
Does anyone know if there will b a iPad TSV soon?
Contributor

Re: Ipad TSV before Christmas

I don't know if there will be a tsv bust best buy has the latest model $100 off on Black Friday and walmart is giving $100 gift cards when you buy the latest model starting today. Target also will be doing $140 gift card with iPad Air2 on Black Friday. Any of these are better than what a q tsv would be. Even qvc clearance prices on older models are higher than the new ones anywhere else.
Respected Contributor

I agree. You would get a better value for a retail store. QVC's ipad prices are always higher. They add a lot of accessories and make like it is a great deal, but you can get the accessories cheaper too. They only reason that makes QVC's Ipads appealing is the easy pay option, but I don't think that is worth the extra cost.

Honored Contributor

If the Easy Pay is the reason you want to buy it from QVC, the Apple Store will finance it for you. There is no interest charge if you pay it off within a certain time period. Also, the Apple store has free classes to help you learn how to use your ipad.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I would not purchase the iPad from QVC. Not only do they tend to sell older models... but they sell them at outrageous prices. The extras that they include never justify the high prices IMHO. I think your best bet it to purchase straight from Apple. I don't think that EZ pay justifies paying the Q's high prices.

Super Contributor

I am sure they will, but buyer beware....what will be offered will be an older model, most likely the iPad 4, but the presentations will say this is the latest technology. Which is deceiving, because people don't do research to know what they are buying.

iPad 4 was released in 2012, iPad air in 2013, and iPad air2 released 2014 (Oct.). Each version has updated technology, better features, and faster processors.

Whatever the version they offer for the TSV, I can guarantee that it will be more expensive (by hundreds of dollars) then what is offered for the brand new latest model at Apple or Best Buy. Q will bundle in accessories that are not needed, and most people never use, plus attach "tech support" to the bundle. Read the threads here...that tech support is no tech support because they tell you to turn it on/off as a way to resolve problems. When that doesn't happen they will say...not sure what your problem is, and send you on your merry way. That bundle package to justify the increased price is no deal.

Esteemed Contributor

I would be careful buying an iPad from any vendor except Apple. You need to check the version of iOS provided with the device. Apple sells iOS 8 on the devices sold on their site.