Frequent Contributor

In regards to shipping charges, the usual 6.95 one. Personally, I don't think that this is such a bad price for this service. I figure if I went to the mall, walked around for a few hours trying to find what I was looking for, gas money, and sometimes have to pay for parking, etc. It just is worth it to me to have someone pack it up, ship it to me, knock on my door and hand it to me. I figure it is like six or one half dozen or the other. Does anyone else feel this way? Thanks for any response.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shipping & Handling Charges

Maybe for a large item, but I have watch these shipping charges on the last few items that I have ordered and they make NO SENSE. For example, the Lenox set of silver plated ornaments was shipped for $6.72. However, the Berkshire blanket in king size was shipped for $9.74. The blanket was inside a box that was inside ANOTHER QVC box for shipping! That box was about 1/3 of empty space! I paid for that also. The last time I checked, the air that I breathe is still free, I do not like QVC charging me for it...

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping & Handling Charges

I was getting all worked up over shipping charges for awhile too until I realized the same thing the OP said. Especially when gas was over $4.00 a gallon. And now I'd rather order online than fight the crowds. That said, they can get too crazy though in which case I don't buy.