New Contributor

Laim let slip a hint last night that there would be an Orthoheel slipper TSV very soon, maybe next week. Does any one know about it?

Honored Contributor

Yes. I saw on another site that the TSV for November 25th is an adjustable slipper called the Adilyn.

Respected Contributor

I got the e-mail this morning, the number is A258844 for $49.98, S&H included and on 3 easy pay. They have a quilted top. I can't remember all the colors but some are black, gray, tan, pink & plum. I got the plum. I really like these slippers and I need the extra support with ceramic tile floor in my kitchen.

Respected Contributor

I saw them in the advanced email as well. I was kind of disappointed in the price. I think over $50 (inc s/h) is pricey for slippers, though Orthoheel is a good fit for me.

I'm on the fence about it. I do need slippers with support.

Respected Contributor

Back at 'cha. Free shipping. Ok, so I took the grey ones. (I have a lot of those Carole Hochman pajama sets. Difficult to pick a color to go with all of them.) They look comfy and when I dash out of bed to get the dogs out, they look like they'd be good on the feet.

Respected Contributor

I have a prior slipper from them and love them. But I don't care for these at all, the fabric looks kinda cheap, but are sorta pricey.

Honored Contributor

I received mine a few days ago. I got navy. I have another pair of Vionic mule slippers I bought on sale last year, and these look much better to me. The fabric is nicely quilted and I think the construction and all-around quality is much better than my other pair. What I especially like is that they actually fit as snugly as they should. My peeve about Vionic mules in general is that their mediums fit like wides. This slipper doesn't.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

moonchilde--That's for the review. I thought they look cute. I ordered mine yesterday and they'll probably come when DH is off during Thanksgiving. I'm going to tell him that they are a Xmas present to me!

Honored Contributor

I saw these already in an email. Certainly not worth the $50.00 they're charging for them and they're only a little scuffy type, no back to them.

Can't wait to wait the vionic guy to draw lines on the models again - ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I presently have some open toe slippers that have held up very well. I was thrilled to have paid around $50 for them, so I don't think these are out of line on the price. I can't find other slippers with that kind of support.