Regular Contributor

getting QVC Shows on two different stations

My local channel 150 carries QVC. Now,I found that 153 is carrying QVC also Different shows. Don't understand why. Anyone else having this happen?
Respected Contributor

Re: getting QVC Shows on two different stations

Yes I get them on my TV. One channel is what they are doing right this moment and the other one is what has already been shown that day.

Trusted Contributor

There is QVC and QVC Plus. I have Time Warner Cable and QVC Plus is on 481. The Plus shows QVC programming that was on earlier. Usually 3 hrs earlier. For instance, today Issac's show comes on at 10pm ET on the regular QVC channel but QVC Plus will have on that same show at 1am ET Tuesday morning.

I've heard that QVC Plus does some original programming that doesn't appear on QVC but I don't watch that enough to verify. I have watched QVC Plus, mainly on Saturday so I can watch AM Style later as I am not usually up when it starts. It's another way to watch a show you may have missed earlier.

I actually get 3 QVC channels on Time Warner - 22 and 480 (non-HD), 481 QVC Plus

Esteemed Contributor

I have it on two channels. One is previously taped, not live.

Valued Contributor

I get qvc and qvc plus on direct TV. QVC is HD and QVC plus isn't.
Respected Contributor

I actually get it on five different channels. Three are usually different shows. Two others are the same as two of the three. There are different call in numbers, and often on several of the channels, the item being shown is already sold out completely - or at least in some colors.

Channels 70, 76, 79, 275, 315

Regular Contributor

Wow, thanks ladies. Thought I was seeing double. Hahaha!