Contributor

Am I the only one who is still patiently waiting. I got an email saying my order will ship the week of the 27th, BUT......My order status is still showing advanced sale? If there is some one out there with this situation...PLEASE say something!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

There's other posts existing on this same subject that will answer your question.

You may also call customer service and they will read you a scripted message.

Super Contributor

I just order some Bear Paw boots that are real suede and lambs wool at HSN for $64.99 with free shipping! They are so nice!

Valued Contributor
I ordered them as well, in red. Nice looking boots at a great price, free s/h----it's all good. I didn't order the Lamo TSV boots (glad I didn't), b/c QVC is being very secretive about why these boots were recalled.
Contributor
Nanah T, I'm still waiting too.. But not so patiently. Mine says advanced order too.
Contributor
Hello. I called, the first person I spoke with said they were sold out, and there was a wait but she did not know why, I wanted to change the color I had first ordered, but the CS lady, said sorry sold out, but she would transfer me to another rep to help. The next person said they were recalled due to a packaging problem. She removed the old order, and reordered with a new number, same price, and got me the new color I wanted! She said the only way to do this was to call.
Contributor
NANAH T, Yesterday, my order was still saying Advanced Order with an EDD of November 6th and that date has passed. What I did last night was change my payment method from my credit card to pay by check. This morning, I changed my payment method back to my credit card and now my order says Advanced Order with the EDD being December 4th. Try doing the edit payment method as I did and see if you also get a revised Estimated Delivery Date.
Regular Contributor

I have two pair on advanced sales. I called customer service and they said they where expecting them to ship somewhere around nov 27th.

Super Contributor
On 11/13/2014 Ladyjenn said:

I just order some Bear Paw boots that are real suede and lambs wool at HSN for $64.99 with free shipping! They are so nice!

I ordered them in cranberry too. I haven't cancels my lamo boots. Depending on how much I like the bearpaws I may. I like that they're real wool and lambskin but I liked the fact that the lamo were already waterproof because 1 pair was for my 9 year old daughter and she's not very careful with her shoes
Respected Contributor

I received a letter from QVC yesterday stating my boots will ship the week of 11/27.