Occasional Contributor

Isaac Cashmere eternity scarf TSV

Isaac mentioned on Monday that next Monday he has the TSV which is a Cashmere eternity scarf. Does anyone have an item number or know if it ion preorder?
Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac Cashmere eternity scarf TSV

There was no preorder available through the Insider. And no mention what his TSV was at all.

Honored Contributor

His cashmere is wonderful.

Super Contributor

On 11/13/2014 brii said:

His cashmere is wonderful.

I agree, his cashmere is fabulous!! I bought one of his cashmere eternity scarves on LTS not so long ago...it's thick and beautiful and the $30 price tag couldn't be beat lol!! I'm eagerly awaiting this TSV to see what he came up withSmiley Happy))
Super Contributor

I have two of is eternity scarves but the price point was closer to $70. His cashmere is lovely but very expensive so I'm hopeful that the bulk quantity ordered for a TSV will bring that price down significantly. But I still wouldn't expect it to be any lower that $49 and unless the colors are spectacular, I won't be adding more to the closet. But I'll watch a presentation for sure.
Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased 4 of his cashmere sweaters in recent months, all on clearance, LTS and one on the Bay. Fabulous quality! I will check out the scarf on Monday.

Trusted Contributor

I bought 2 of his eternity scarfs and cardigans in Black and Marine Green Heather at full price last winter and like them very much. Not sure if I need another one. It will depend on if the scarf is different from what I already own.

The featured price in Nov 2013, when I bought the scarves, was $69.58 + S&H $5.47. Will be interesting to see how QVC prices this TSV.

Super Contributor

I wonder if we got a sneak peek at the scarf tonight when Jacque/Lisa presented the moto cashmere sweater? It was cream with sort of a diamond cutting design and was gorgeous. If that is the TSV, I may be in trouble as I certainly don't need any more scarves but it may be hard to pass up! Of course, I could be wrong so we'll just have to wait and see...
Frequent Contributor

On 11/13/2014 Vickie00 said:

I bought 2 of his eternity scarfs and cardigans in Black and Marine Green Heather at full price last winter and like them very much. Not sure if I need another one. It will depend on if the scarf is different from what I already own.

The featured price in Nov 2013, when I bought the scarves, was $69.58 + S&H $5.47. Will be interesting to see how QVC prices this TSV.

I got the pre-order email this morning. The item number is A255931, $69.96 plus $7.72 S&H. Available in 8 colors and 4 easy pays. Number of easy pays could change the day of the TSV.
Honored Contributor

Wow- the regular price is $88.