Frequent Contributor

Question on Basso TSV Throw from Last Year

with the fur trim. I love this throw (I have the blonde), but the fur trim is getting ratty looking. I have only washed it 2 or 3 times, I never use fabric softener. Does anyone who has this throw have the same problem? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Question on Basso TSV Throw from Last Year

Do you line dry it or in the dryer?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

In the dryer

Frequent Contributor

darn

Honored Contributor

On 11/12/2014 milkmade said:

In the dryer

Using the dryer could be the issue. I bought the OTO large (platinum size?) throw in the blonde option-still waiting for delivery. I believe the product info on the website states it should be line dried not in the dryer-presents a challenge in the winter, lol. So I need to consider that issue. All of our other blankets and throws are washable and go in the dryer. It looks like a gorgeous throw! Hope others that bought last year will post feedback. Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:

In the dryer

Using the dryer could be the issue. I bought the OTO large (platinum size?) throw in the blonde option-still waiting for delivery. I believe the product info on the website states it should be line dried not in the dryer-presents a challenge in the winter, lol. So I need to consider that issue. All of our other blankets and throws are washable and go in the dryer. It looks like a gorgeous throw! Hope others that bought last year will post feedback. Thx

The blonde is very nice - I love this throw. Just not the fur any more. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Chi-town girl said:

In the dryer

The blonde is very nice - I love this throw. Just not the fur any more. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Oh, too bad. I wonder if it IS an issue to use the dryer. At least it can still keep you warm ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

I have several of his throws from last year and the year before...also have some to give this year....I wash them and always throw in the dryer and haven't had any problems....

Honored Contributor

Have you tried brushing the border? I read in one of the reviews that someone said the brush they used to groom their cats works great on the longer faux fur on this throw.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

On 11/13/2014 jaxs mom said:

Have you tried brushing the border? I read in one of the reviews that someone said the brush they used to groom their cats works great on the longer faux fur on this throw.

Thank you - I'll give that a try.