Valued Contributor

Serta TSV immaculate mattress set

I was nervous about ordering a bed from TV but after hearing the presentation and also chatting with a customer service rep online I decided to give it a try. Our previous mattress was only two yrs old but was so bad my husband and I were sleeping in recliners. The delivery was quick and easy and we love the mattress. I know I have read some really negative things about Serta on these forums, but my experience was so positive. The last mattress we had we sat on it and laid on it and thought it was the one. But after getting this Serta mattress it only convinces me that just because you physically sit or lay on a mattress does not guarantee a good mattress! I am so glad that it turned out so wonderfully. I almost let the few negative reviews sway me, but this time I'm glad I went with my gut feeling.

Honored Contributor

Re: Serta TSV immaculate mattress set

Better reserve your accolades until after you've used the mattress for at least 6-12 months. They're all great brand-new.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I got a Serta TSV mattress from QVC in February 2013 and I'm still very happy with it. It's a wonderful mattress and I'm sleeping much better on it than I did with my old mattress. I've followed the instructions and turned it periodically. The has been no sagging or slumping in the mattress, no problem with uncomfortable spots. The mattress and box spring are quiet.

Delivery was quick and efficient, the guys took away my old mattress and box spring.

I bought the mattress without ever trying it (or a similar one) in a store. I did my research and compared prices to what was being offered in the stores, and what the composition of the QVC TSV mattress was compared to others. I knew the kind of mattress I didn't want, so when the QVC TSV came around and it had one that met my criteria, I went for it.

One thing that was a strong selling point for me was that the mattresses were going to be made to order, not sitting around in a warehouse. I had purchased a bed frame once from a Sleepy's store that was located in a strip mall, after my wooden bed frame finally gave up the ghost. They had the metal frame boxed in the back storeroom, so I thought, "win, win". However, when I brought it home and opened up the box, roaches ran out of it! The Sleepy's store was next to restaurant. So, needless to say, I would be loathe to get a mattress from them, or most any mattress store where the mattresses were just hanging around in a back room or a warehouse.

Trusted Contributor

I also bought the recent Serta TSV, actually two of them! I have been more than pleased with every aspect of the purchase from the ease of scheduling delivery to the comfort and "dreaminess" of a wonderful night's sleep! Thrilled I didn't miss out on these beauties!