Contributor

Lamo TSV boots recalled by QVC before they even got to me

Just got notice from UPS that my shipment with my Lamo TSV boots was returned at the request of the sender ( when it was already in my area - soooo close to being delivered)

- chatted with Cust Serv and lo and behold - QVC recalled the ENTIRE shipment of the TSV boots due to quality issues.

They "hope" to fulfill the orders in the next few weeks.

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}Not having a warm & fuzzy feeling about this brand right now.... Contemplating cancelling the entire order .

Honored Contributor

Re: Lamo TSV boots recalled by QVC before they even got to me

Oh my!! They were SO cute too, I almost ordered them but need a thicker sole than what was offered on these. Good to know that the manufacturer and QVC have done the right thing!! Kudos~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

WOW, they recalled them before anyone got them? I wonder why they sent them out in the first place, or what initiated the recall if no one had received yet?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm curious what they found out about the boot that they didn't see while they were being presented and worn by the QVC staff.

Not applicable

I did not get mine and did not receive any notification about a recall. I spent a half hour on the phone trying to track them down thinking it was an error on the part of UPS. The reps on the phone never mentioned a recall or anything but UPS did. Really not pleased with the customer service response or communication on this issue. If you have the time to notify UPS to gather the boxes and send them back, you should be notifying customers about the problem!
Super Contributor

How hilarious! QVC is really messing up good lately.
Not applicable

I never received a recall notification. Received the notice that they shipped and just logged on to track delivery. Only to find out that the status was changed to returned. Had to call customer service to find the whole lot was recalled. We should have been contacted. SMH
Occasional Contributor

QVC really dropped the ball with this one. Communication has been nonexistent. I am still waiting for some written explanation as to what happened. IMO this should have been sent out as soon as they realized there was an issue (which seems to be a week ago). Also, shouldn't quality control have checked the item before the day of the TSV? What is going on over there?!
Contributor

I received an email Monday saying product packaging or product was not up to QVC standards. My order (Orange boots for a gift on Nov.18th!!) is showing Advanced Sale and item not available. CS is to do a shipping update 10 days after sending the email. I did not cancel my order. I hope the problem just gets corrected soon. BUT.... I do wish QVC would simply say what the issue is/was. That is just the right way to handle this little situation.

Super Contributor

How do they have a TS that they sell and THEN DECIDE IT IS NOT UP TO THEIR STANDARDS???? So QVC to drop the ball! LOL!