Contributor

Lisa has been very specific saying this is her last GILI "handbag" TSV. Does anyone know if there is another GILI (maybe jewelry) TSV this year?

Contributor

Re: Another GILI TSV this year?

I think it's clear where Lisa is going after QVC hosting. I bet she developes a more extensive GILI line as a QVC designer exclusive. I just don't see her giving that up, she's really excited and "into" it. Everything for her is "high-end," "designer," "money" and that's the way she'll design for the crowd that likes that look. Good luck Lisa {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

I heard her say that too. I hope there is another GILI TSV. It sounded like it.

New Contributor

I heard her specifically say that too. Last week I asked her if she was going to have GILI Jeans and she said, yes, we are working on them now. Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I read something on her FB about a GILI jacket as a TSV in December.

Contributor

I asked Katie and Facebook and she said it was a GILI jacket in December. Cant wait to see what it looks like.

Frequent Contributor

It's supposed to be a leather GILI jacket. Lisa wore it during the last Dennis Basso show (Friday?) but I didn't catch a glimpse of it unfortunately. There is supposed to be a pre-sale on her FB page.
Super Contributor

There's a poster named Godfreak (many believe she is a Q employee) that posts upcoming items. Her posts get deleted immediately, but last week she listed about 20 upcoming Gili items.