Honored Contributor

Anyone order it? Anyone have one from last year?

I ordered the camo for my husbands truck and the red for my car., when the early email went out a few days ago Last year I was stuck using a spatula to get the ice and snow off LOL. This was a no brainer.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

I live in the South and I bought two. We do get freezing rain. This is a no Brainer for those who deal with Snow, Ice and Freezing Rain.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Regular Contributor

I live in CO, so when I got the email a couple of days ago I ordered. Thinking of ordering a back-up. Agree, it's a no brainer, and at a great price.

Regular Contributor

I'm concerned with the amount of bad reviews here (or look up # V32235)

Regular Contributor
I purchased one from Costco last year for my husband's work car that sits in the driveway. He used it several times during the winter, especially when we had freezing rain or heavy frost. Saved him a lot of time in the morning!! I think I saw them at Costco again recently. Not sure if it's the same brand as QVC's.
Esteemed Contributor

It seems fine for light snow or ice. We got several inches here every other day last year. I don't see what good it does for deep snow on your car? Still have to clean the thick snow but yes it seems good for mainly ice if it works as described that is.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor
The reviews are horrible. Thank goodness for garages!
Contributor
I was thinking about getting one. I work nights, and the last thing I feel like doing after a 13 hour shift us going out and cleaning off my windshield (even though the rest of the car may need to be cleaned off, the windows need to be super clean). In looking at last years reviews, one of the biggest issues was sizing. Even the standard size this year is larger than last, hopefully alleviating some of the problems. With the wind issues, if it gets that bad, I think I would just sew in a magnet it something. It really seems like a great product idea.
Honored Contributor

I was thinking of getting it but I'm very undecided...like others here it seems like a no brainer after last winter but after reading the reviews I'm not sure!

Many claim that when it's windy the snow and water can get under it and and it can freeze to the windshield. Then what if the snow is heavy and icy? It would seem like more work to get the frost guard off....but it seems like a great idea and would be great for light snow & ice.

Valued Contributor

Forget the crummy weather, I just want it to keep the pine needles and leaves out of my windshield wiper area. It is a pain to stand there and dig them out and we have so many trees that parking elsewhere is not really an option. No garage at our house.