Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone watch this program? She did a program this week on North Dakota (Williston) and their growing economy. She also pointed out the negatives concerning this economy. It was very interesting. Sean Hannity goes on and on about the low unemployment in this state. This is true but life is very different. They make good money but do not have housing available. If housing is available, you will be paying what you do in New York. Also, they are having trouble with s' x trafficking and drugs. She is such a good journalist. I really enjoy her.

Esteemed Contributor

I just found this program a few weeks ago. I like her grassroots approach to her stories . I have thought that she was a true professional and her selection of stories is always current and interesting. So refreshing to see a fact based story with a calm voiced journalist.

Trusted Contributor

I have watched it twice so far and really find it very informative. The North Dakota shows so far have been very interesting. Nothing i had really heard before. I knew there were crazy good paying jobs up in NorthDakota , and my husband even had commented howa few of my sons friends( nwho are in their 20's) should go up there for a few years. Afer seeing the shows I would be hesitant. The price of housing is crazy, but I think more and more we may be seeing some violence since it is not an ideal work or after work envirionment.

Honored Contributor

I just watched for the first time last night. I intend to watch again. Informative - and it seemed last night at least to be apolitical.

Regular Contributor

I SAW THIS SHOW TOO. I LIKE LISA LING A LOT. SHE KNOWS HOW TO TELL A STORY.

HAVE HER ON MY DVR. JUST SAW THE SHOW ON UTAH DRUG PROBLEM.

Honored Contributor

When I saw the promos, I thought What a downer. But I watched part of the PTSD show last night and it was very informative. Now I wish I'd seen the SD story.

New Contributor

I love the show but CNN is in contract talks with Turner. Dish Network customers are out of luck. Can't get Lisa's show.

Regular Contributor
You can watch these on youtube!
Respected Contributor
Sounds like her old series on OWN called ""Our America"" which I liked very much
Super Contributor

I love her shows. CNN has added really good programming with Anthony Bourdain, Mike Rowe, and now Lisa Ling. All are incredibly enjoyable.