Frequent Contributor

I heard that the CEO was Fired last month or Left?? If Sooo it's a Good Thing! It needs a Shake Up & to be Updated {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} to make it Fresh.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, Claire Watts resigned "to pursue other opportunities". Take that as you will.

Valued Contributor
Not defending Walmart Claire, but QVC has been sliding downhill with the same old, same old stuff; boring informational programming, etc. long before Claire Watts was hired.
Frequent Contributor
I just read a sales lady quit. When there is a change in CEO, it can be very Good, it brings a Fresh View & New People.
Trusted Contributor

Heaven know a shake up would only help! Some of the newer female hosts need more training before they hit the public. Their shipping is just another source of revenue for the Q it's so high, and they have the same old stuff all the time. Then there's rude Susan Graver, someone needs to tell her the host needs to speak too. I don't care if back before time she sold pants in a big store. That's old, has been news. Let's move on, away from the nasty liquid knit!

Honored Contributor
.....as long as ""fresh"" doesn't mean stepping back to 2001....lol
Honored Contributor
On 10/18/2014 chrystaltree said: .....as long as "fresh" doesn't mean stepping back to 2001....lol

I would love 2001 when Koos, Victor Costa, Peterboro baskets and numerous others since departed vendors were on. Those were the days!!

Super Contributor

do not see anything but flannel and lumber jack clothing. Sad is it's not even real flannel

Valued Contributor
I to miss2001 bought a great jacket by Koos, the zipper finally went and to replace would be 55.00 dollars, my point is things seem to be made better and lasted a lot longer.
Super Contributor
On 10/18/2014 castlenv said:
On 10/18/2014 chrystaltree said: .....as long as "fresh" doesn't mean stepping back to 2001....lol

I would love 2001 when Koos, Victor Costa, Peterboro baskets and numerous others since departed vendors were on. Those were the days!!

I, too, wish they'd go back to the 2001 days...when Quality and Value were two of the key tenets. I look at the prices for their clothes and laugh, especially when you add their crazy shipping costs on top! I used to buy SO MUCH here because of the value and I knew I could trust the quality...then things changed with both of those things, and they started with the insane shipping charges which became a money maker for their bottom line (which I'm sure made up for falling sales dollars)...all when their competition became better and smarter at recognizing what we as customers demanded. So for me...the 90s and early 00s was a great time to do business with QVC.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren