Contributor

Details for Harry London's October 19th TSV

If you haven't received a preview e-mail about Harry London's TSV, here is the information: Choice of a set of 5 Nutcracker Tins or 5 Houses (Mr. & Mrs. Clause house tin, Santa's Workshop tin, North Pole Station tin, Gingerbread House tin, and Penguin Palace tin). Choice of shipment dates: Immediate (item# M44847), November 10 (#M44848) or December 8 (#M44849) On 2 Easy Pays of $29.30 for each set. You can view these choices now on QVC.com
Contributor

Re: Details for Harry London's October 19th TSV

When you look at these item numbers, you won't see the TSV PRICE...That will be $57.19 on 2 easy pays. If you received the TSV preview e-mail, you can order at the TSV price before Sunday.
Valued Contributor

Thank you. I have never tried Harry London's chocolate. but these tins are adorable. I've always wanted to try it. I like to give the gift of food/treats for Christmas. The recipient can eat it, and enjoy it-no clutter. Even if the person doesn't like chocolate (who doesn't??) they can put them out for guests.

I will definitely be ordering these-thanks!

Contributor

As you will no doubt hear during the presentations of this TSV on Sunday, the price breakdown for a house or nutcracker tin containing 1 lb. of assorted chocolates is $11.44 each. I bought a couple of sets of last year's houses as family gifts (different house designs) and was pleased with them. This year's version of a 5 house set is $7.00 more than last year, but if the same company in England made this year's version, I think they will be really nice (and will expand the village sets given last Christmas).
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info. I'm curious to know if the chocolates included in this TSV are good selections. The choices seem appealing enough by name alone, even better for my family, I think, than some of the other more varied assortments. I have never tried the brand but have read some very mixed reviews. Any opinions appreciated.

Contributor

From last year, the dark chocolate lava is delicious. Glad that is coming back!
Valued Contributor

I always wanted to try the peanut butter buckeye.

Contributor

I ate quite a few of the buckeyes last year!
Esteemed Contributor

Anyone tried the cookies 'n cream bark bites?

Contributor

Does anyone know if the company who makes these tins is the same one that makes Harrod's tins?