Super Contributor

I felt so bad for Bobbie Rae having to host the NUTRIBULLET..She was doing her best to drink what the Guest had prepared in his demo..Bobbie looked to take fake sipps.

I was panicked watching her ALL BRIGHT EYED SAY YUMMY..Knowing good and well she wanted nothing .

Sad thing is she needed the Nutri Nutrition.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BOBBIE RAE and NUTRIBULLET

She has an eating disorder anyway. They're still trying to make the nutribullet sell in competition with the Vitamix. will never happen! At least we see that the host on both major channels are forced to say they love whatever they're selling. It really was pitiful show. Even I wanted to rescue her!

Super Contributor

On 10/15/2014 CoG said:

She has an eating disorder anyway. They're still trying to make the nutribullet sell in competition with the Vitamix. will never happen! At least we see that the host on both major channels are forced to say they love whatever they're selling. It really was pitiful show. Even I wanted to rescue her!

YES agree.. Her EYES were POPPING out of the sockets. It was painful to watch.

She needs the nutrition...

Respected Contributor

Lovely.

Trusted Contributor

I have the Nutribullet and my husband and I use it every morning for the past two years. We love it. It does exactly what we want, it's light and portable, has a travel bag and I can put it away in my cabinet when I'm finished using it every morning . I even bring it with me on vacation. Can't do any of these things with the Vitamix!!!!! The Nutribullet has its place and doesn't need to compete with Vitamix.
Super Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Beejene said: I have the Nutribullet and my husband and I use it every morning for the past two years. We love it. It does exactly what we want, it's light and portable, has a travel bag and I can put it away in my cabinet when I'm finished using it every morning . I even bring it with me on vacation. Can't do any of these things with the Vitamix!!!!! The Nutribullet has its place and doesn't need to compete with Vitamix.

That's great I was not comparing it myself. I was just worried about Bobbie.

I almost bought one

Honored Contributor

OMG is she still around? LOL!

Honored Contributor

How charming that two posters here think it's funny to make fun of someone whom they think is too skinny.

But then, I consider the sourceS -- InGOT/CoG and BOYINTX.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 BOYINTX said:
On 10/15/2014 CoG said:

YES agree.. Her EYES were POPPING out of the sockets. It was painful to watch.

She needs the nutrition...

Does she? As her physician, should you be discussing her nutritional needs on a public board like this?

Super Contributor

she is scary thin it's horrifying sheshould do something .all her xxsmall outfits are clipped from the inside so she appears to fit in them she needs help that large diamond ring is weighing down her wrist