Super Contributor

I know so many are going into panic over LR---I am just going to enjoy what we have at Q.

Today I enjoy Jill and have for many years enjoyed her presentations . She is warm and kind and offers a calm presentation. I enjoy her and her not FRETTING OVER CAMERA SHOTS or Raving on over her spray tan or lack of on every show. She has confidence and keeps her feet grounded. She would never make a dramatic over the top scene.

Tomorrow I might add a new old time fav....Gotta stay faithful to who Q has left.

Honored Contributor
You make some good points! There are so many good hosts...why not show some appreciation for them?
Super Contributor

I agree. I was thinking the same. We could focus on what we enjoy. Jill has been so enjoyable and faithful to her viewers.

She has confidence and a calm . I am loving AT HOME WITH JILL.

Honored Contributor

I have always enjoyed Jill's presentations. I really like when she does a cooking show too. Loved her on Silver Style years ago. I think a lot of the hosts like Antonella, Nancy, Jacque, Sandra, Jennifer, Marybeth, Jane T., etc. could be used more. Was getting tired of the same person always kicking off the TSV, etc. Also, every host doesn't have to have a show with their name on it. I shop for the category/items, not because a particular host is doing the presentations. Also, we don't need to see a vendor for every item. Now please stop all the kissing too! That is getting more than ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor
I agree. There are hosts that get so little attention and are so worthy. Good bye and adios to the phonies who think the world revolves around them QVC will be just fine without you know who
Honored Contributor

It's fine to appreciate other hosts, though there are a few. Jill included, whose appeal largely escapes me, but it might be nice to simply let Lisa depart without veiled and not so veiled snarky comments aimed at her back... While I'm sure QVC will survive Lisa's departure, I'm also sure they'll feel it... And if I were to place a bet, it would be that if a poll were taken, she'd probably be about the last host most customers would choose to see leave... You don't like her, that's fine, and the remaining hosts will surely fill the air-time, but there certainly aren't any who can successfully fill her niche with QVC.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 10/11/2014 BOYINTX said:

I agree. I was thinking the same. We could focus on what we enjoy. Jill has been so enjoyable and faithful to her viewers.

She has confidence and a calm . I am loving AT HOME WITH JILL.

Faithful to her viewers??? How so?

Honored Contributor

Oh just let her *think* Jill is being faithful to her.........

(Lisa must've been nasty to her...... cause there's a definite dislike for Lisa from op).

Honored Contributor

Faithful...? Really...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Please stop. This is garbage now.

Cogito ergo sum