Regular Contributor

TSV Duraflame heater-anyone else order this?Mine did not come in with the

small screws that attach the legs. (giant hole in the box) I don't think they were in the box to begin with, but I can purchase them if I know the size. Can anyone help with this? Maybe I should ask QVC to see if they can send them, but I am not paying to ship it back for this reason right now. Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: TSV Duraflame heater-anyone else order this?Mine did not come in with the

Fallow

The screws were not in the box, mine were in a very small Ziploc type bag that was stapled to the front of the instruction sheet. Check it out! HTH

Occasional Contributor

Mine were taped to the instructions. They were in a bag, does the instruction sheet have the size? I threw mine away. If not try the customer service line. They may know.
Honored Contributor

Go to the hardware store and buy a few that are "about" the right size. Find the best fit, go back and buy more. Except for gas, it'll only cost a few pennies.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I didn't get instructions either. I thought I had to get those online! phbbbt! (blowing raspberries). I only knew how to operate it b/c it was my second one. Oh, well. I really appreciate you all replying. I thought about taking a leg from the unit and taking it in to a hardware store to see if someone could help me out. Those of you who did get them, can you tell me approx. how long they are? Like half or quarter inch? Thanks. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

Fallow, they were pretty small screws. In fact, I was surprised how small they were. However, the screws are not holding the legs on, just holding them in place after you slide and snap them in. I think that they are #6 screws app. 9/16". I would suggest that you contact either Q or Duraflame and they will either send them to you or at least tell you the exact size that you need. A bag of screws this size should be under a buck at the Home Depot. HTH
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Have6cats, it def helps! I am always confident when I come to the boards, some nice person will be glad to help, despite what others say and write.

Regular Contributor

Mine was missing the remote! Grrr

Regular Contributor

acim My remote was in a little bag inside the bag that was wrapped around the electrical cord...strange!..I almost threw mine out, by mistake! I'm sure if you contact Duraflame, they will send a remote to you. Sure beats sending the whole thing back! I really LOVE mine. I got the cream and it looks super in my too-big bathroom!
Regular Contributor

sometimes I think these mass produced item for the TSVs can be tricky that way...