Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know of the TSV for IT cosmetics? I believe it is coming up soon. Just wondering what items they are offering this time. Thanks..

Honored Contributor

It's going to be on October 14. It's a celebration illumination foundation, an ombre power blush, and some other things. I'll see if I can find the picture that's floating around.

Isabella got an advanced PR sample for her blog. Here's a post about the kit and here is her review of the ombre blush.

She writes:

The It Cosmetics Your Most Radiant You Set includes:

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Foundation

Provides full coverage and illumination to your skin. Infused with peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants and skin-loving ingredients to nourish your skin and to help skin appear younger-looking, Celebration Foundation Illumination will never crease or crack and is also infused with Drops of Light Technology.

It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombré Blush (Brand New!)
The perfect balance of color and luminosity, blending from matte to pearlized radiance – it’s blush and highlighter in one compact. Formulated to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines, this anti-aging, color correcting formula in the perfect pink shade of Je Ne Sais Quoi is beautiful on all skin tones.

It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions 24HR Mascara (Brand New!)
Helps you achieve the look of false lashes. This five-in-one, clinically proven 24-hour wear mascara features the blackest black melted nylon fibers infused into our volumizing and lash-loving Hello Lashes Mascara to help you achieve long, thick and dramatic lashes in one quick coat application! Infused with lash-enhancing and conditioning ingredients, including vitamin B5,
peptides, collagen, proteins and green tea.

It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
Clinically proven to remain waterproof for up to 12 hours without tugging the delicate eyelids. Highly pigmented and anti-aging in both its application and its ingredients, this eyeliner is formulated with skin-loving hydrolyzed collagen, silk, rose and antioxidants.

It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Double Airbrush Foundation Brush
A dual fiber brush hairs that flawlessly work to blend foundation onto your skin and help blur away imperfections. You don’t need to be an expert –IT does the work for you!

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Wow, thank you so much. That was very nice of you to give me that info. !!

Honored Contributor
On 10/9/2014 sinut said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Wow, thank you so much. That was very nice of you to give me that info. !!

You're very welcome! I've been watching Isabella's blog like a hawk ever since she previewed the blush because I've got my eye on this set. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} She and Diane Mary often gets QVC TSV beauty sets in advance and post the contents with reviews, so I follow them both and check daily when I know a beauty TSV I'm interested in is coming up.

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

That blush looks soooo pretty. That alone is calling my name, I do really like her gel eyeliners they go on well and stay on. The mascara looks interesting too. And her brushes have always been fantastic, I think I have just talked myself into this!

Honored Contributor

Thanks! I may have to get this. I appreciate the info, and I didn't know what was in the TSV is there an advance order item #?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Can anyone tell me how the foundation runs compared to the regular Celebration foundation? How does it work on more mature skin? Thanks in advance for any input you're able to offer!

Valued Contributor

Winamac1, I get the online insider but it did not give the item #. When I googled it there is an Item number but it is not the tsv price.

Frequent Contributor
On 10/10/2014 winamac1 said:

Thanks! I may have to get this. I appreciate the info, and I didn't know what was in the TSV is there an advance order item #?

It is A 2 60772 and there is also an AD choice as well, 262259.