Frequent Contributor

I just received an e-mail with information about the upcoming Earth Origins TSV for 10/3. I kind of like the looks of the shoe but have never bought any Earth Origins brand. I usually wear a 6W in Clarks and 6 1/2W in most other brands. Can anyone tell me whether this line tends to run big or small? I'd like to order one or two pair but hate the thought of paying return s/h if they don't fit. Any info anyone can provide would be helpful. TIA! Smile

Contributor

Re: Upcoming Earth Origins TSV

<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 487.5pt; mso-cellspacing: 0in; border: solid #CAC8C8 1.0pt; mso-border-alt: solid #CAC8C8 .75pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in;" width="650" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes;"> <td style="width: 51.75pt; border: none; padding: 3.75pt 0in 7.5pt 0in;" valign="top" width="69">

QVC - Quality, Value and Convenience

</td> <td style="width: 117.0pt; border: none; padding: 3.75pt 0in 7.5pt 0in;" valign="top" width="156">

QVC - Special Email Offer Today's Special Value(R) Order now before it airs

</td> <td style="width: 320.25pt; border: none; padding: 7.5pt 7.5pt 0in 0in;" valign="top" width="427">

Earth Brands TSV Slip-ons: Shop Now
Trouble viewing this email? View in Browser
Don't Miss an Email! Add qvc@e.qvcemail.com to your address book.

<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes;"> <td style="width: 70.0%; padding: 5.25pt 0in 0in 0in;" width="70%">

ShareThis

</td> <td style="width: 30.0%; padding: 3.75pt 0in 0in 0in;" width="30%">

Forward to a Friend

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 1;"> <td style="border: none; padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;" colspan="3"> <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes;"> <td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;">

Earth Brands FootwearNew ArrivalsBest SellersSpecial Offers

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 1;"> <td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;">

A256855 Earth Origins Leather Slip-on Monk-Strap Shoes—Evelyn

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 2;"> <td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;">

A256855 Earth Origins Leather Slip-on Monk-Strap Shoes—Evelyn

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 3; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes;"> <td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;">

Earth Brands Footwear Friday, October 3, Midnight, 10am & 6pm ET - Part of our Fall Fun Friday event

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 2;"> <td style="border: none; padding: 11.25pt 0in 0in 0in;" colspan="3">

Holiday Return Policy Thru 1/31/15

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 3; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes;"> <td style="border: none; padding: 11.25pt 0in 0in 0in;" colspan="3"> <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 487.5pt; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in;" width="650" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes;"> <td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;">

QVC Everywhere

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 1;"> <td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;">

QVC on FacebookQVC on Google+QVC on PinterestQVC on TumblrQVC on TwitterQVC on YouTubeQVC Everywhere

</td> </tr> <tr style="mso-yfti-irow: 2; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes;"> <td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;">

don't just shop. Q.®

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Valued Contributor

I have 2 pairs of Earth boots and they fit me true to size. I normally wear a 9 1/2 M and I don't need to size up at all. This brand is incredibly comfortable. I think the upcoming TSV shoes are cute too, will most likely order.
Contributor

Lakesfn: Thanks for posting this. I ordered a pair because I like the other Earth Origins that I bought. I got my usual size and they are very comfortable, no breaking in period.

Valued Contributor

I went ahead and ordered the almond. They look so comfy.
Esteemed Contributor

I think those shoes are adorable. Glad they have wide widths too. Ordered the black and the almond.
Respected Contributor

They're almost identical to a couple of unstructured Clark's that I've worn for the last couple of years. Unfortunately, for some of us with issues, a padded insole does not provide support particularly in the arch area. I have to take the Clark's insoles out and exchange them for my orthotics.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

So, do you think that it's not necessary to size up with these shoes?

I'm considering ordering them.

I hope they don't fit like Clark's because I cannot wear Clarks. Even the wides.

Super Contributor

On 10/3/2014 scotttie said:

I hope they don't fit like Clark's because I cannot wear Clarks. Even the wides.

I don't own Earth/Earthies shoes, but I have several pair of boots/booties (all of which I love, btw). I'm a standard 9M across all shoe brands, including Clarks and Earth. The TSV booties (moto style) from last month were SO comfy, btw. I hope you enjoy your shoes - I would order your normal size and width.

Respected Contributor

On 10/3/2014 californiamomofthree said:
On 10/3/2014 scotttie said:

I don't own Earth/Earthies shoes, but I have several pair of boots/booties (all of which I love, btw). I'm a standard 9M across all shoe brands, including Clarks and Earth. The TSV booties (moto style) from last month were SO comfy, btw. I hope you enjoy your shoes - I would order your normal size and width.

Thank you so much for answering. I think I have decided to pass. I am very hard to fit and it is such a chore taking things back. But I do appreciate your time!