Esteemed Contributor

I don't see any other thread on this topic....

What are your thoughts on this cute little machine....

I had the big heavy bulky one a few years back....it was too difficult to maneuver so I gave it to my son....wondering about the new lighter weight tsv....

Occasional Contributor

Everything about this Dyson caught my interest until I checked the specs.

With it's super small size dirt canister (0.21 gal.), I'd spend most of my time constantly emptying it.

My Shark's canister is more than double that size & I have to empty enough as it is.

Honored Contributor
I wonder if the motor in these small units is the same as the larger ones?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor
Get a Shark. ?
Honored Contributor

I think the Q audience is sick of Dyson, Bose, Dell, Sleep Number, NutriKrap and more.

Esteemed Contributor

KakiB....I have a small apartment so the canister size would not be a problem for me....

kachina...they have been saying the motor is as strong as the larger ones....

BecauseCats....I had a shark and it was too heavy...which has been a major problem with most of these vacuums...

faeriemoon...you are so right about us getting tired of all those products...normally I would have turned off the TSV except I heard smaller but powerful...

I think I will pass on this purchase....I would hate to spend the money for another machine that I can't use....thanks everyone...

Honored Contributor

I have bought 5 Dysons (daughters and 2 for me). Different ones (i.e. ball, canister, etc). I've been thinking about getting this one because it is smaller.

I have arthritis in my hands, back, etc. However, it is my hands and trying to maneuver the bigger Dyson that makes me want to buy the TSV.

I still haven't decided. They are awsome vacuums.

Occasional Contributor

Well,

I caved in and got one, especially since you have the rest of year to return it. If it doesn't pick up on my heavy pile carpeting, it will be returned

They keep saying it will work on them so I purchased one. I just have a hard time thinking a small, light sweeper can pick up sand etc. on carpeting.