Frequent Contributor

I've been a QVC customer for 7 years, I've noticed all fashion designer's have a TSV, every now and then, but I've never seen a Bob Mackie TSV. Have I missed it?

Super Contributor

I recall a Mackie TSV a long time ago. It was a denim jacket and pants and sold out almost immediately. I had it in black, denim, and white.

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Kathleen said:

I recall a Mackie TSV a long time ago. It was a denim jacket and pants and sold out almost immediately. I had it in black, denim, and white.

I remember that TSV. You're right; that was years ago.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

This is O/T, I watched some of Bobs 2 hour show last night, what a gentleman he is, a very sweet man. I havent watched much of the Q but I have to say during my channel surfing his show finally kept me for awhile. His style is not mine as I am more a jeans casual gal but I enjoyed seeing his work all the same. And Nancy Hornbach is always a pleasure to see too! Smile

Respected Contributor

Since I've been growing shorter - down from 5'4" to not quite 5'1" - Bob's designs don't do as well for me as they once did. But they are lovely and represent tremendous input of his art into his styles. I have a few I won't part with, but being retired I have fewer opportunities to wear them. However, I will stop to watch Bob Mackie any time of the day or night - a gentleman like him is hard to find. Such class and humility. Nowhere else to find it on the Q.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure he had a zip front fleece jacket that was a TSV at one time.

Respected Contributor
For whatever reason Bob Mackie does not get the same respect as people like Isaac and Dennis Basso. Even the Denim and Company Line is on much more. I don't understand it either. I wonder if Bobs gentleman like qualitaties aren't appreciated by younger women who tend to gravitate toward LOUD and brash people. Bob is just so dignified and a man of great integrity. I believe his most loyal customers are those past the age of 50. Women who know what they want, Bob doesn't make fad pieces like some others.
Trusted Contributor

Years ago, Bob would have a TSV every few months. I can't recall seeing one for several years now. Perhaps he just can't do the quantity or his customer base is smaller.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 SeaGal said:

This is O/T, I watched some of Bobs 2 hour show last night, what a gentleman he is, a very sweet man. I havent watched much of the Q but I have to say during my channel surfing his show finally kept me for awhile. His style is not mine as I am more a jeans casual gal but I enjoyed seeing his work all the same. And Nancy Hornbach is always a pleasure to see too! Smile

Nancy and Bob seemed to thoroughly enjoy each other. I love Bob's clothing for the color. Nobody does beautifully harmonizing color like Bob Mackie!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't understand why they don't have one. I love his clothes. it seems they usually sell well.

I don't see many or any TSV's from George Simonton or Louis either.

Just Susan Graver, and Susan Graver and (well you get it).