Frequent Contributor

For the fans of the Legacy TSV--how would you style it?

I know that there are folks on this board that are not a fan of the style of the TSV, but I do think it is cute for casual wear.

How would you wear it? What type of top?

Thanks in advance.

Smile

Occasional Contributor

Re: For the fans of the Legacy TSV--how would you style it?

I think the are cute. I don't know why so many comments that they are to young for older people. It is the same as wearing a skirt over leggings. I'm older and would wear them with boots. Nice quick outfit and everything matches.

Super Contributor

If you go to Jennifer Coffey's facebook page, she has several ideas on how to style the tsv.

Super Contributor

I like them for casual wear/around the house, run over to mom's, stuff like that. To me, they are no different than wearing a skirt with opaque tights. IMO, these will be easy, and I know the "tights" will match the skirt exactly. If they should run, or snag, I will just cut them off and have a skirt for summer. It will come to my knee, so that works for me. We might be able to adjust them down, to make it longer. I ordered the dark blue - navy is my black. Sorry that I strayed a bit from your question, but I've given this some thought. Lol! Since it is a longer skirt, we aren't limited in our choice of tops. (Biggie for me, I don't wear leggings out of my house.) I have a couple of long, tunic tops and sweaters, maybe belted, that I could wear. I have a lighter weight teal turtleneck that I think will look good. Add a scarf, or long necklace, easy/done. Even just a decent T with navy flats. Everything in my closet is shades of blue, green or teal, so I think it all will work. I might wear it with wedge heel, slouch boots and a jean jacket. I don't know about ankle boots with it. I don't think I could pull that off. I also have a couple of sweater coats and one rayon duster. I'll just have to see if it fits ok, and how comfortable I feel in it. If nothing else, I will wear them to exercise. They are definitely versatile.
Regular Contributor

I think it is really cute and would wear casually with boots, low or high. I think the idea with a jean jacket is great, or a casual sweater. I have not ordered yet, I am at work and would like to see a presentation. I hope you enjoy it!