Contributor

I guess it would look cute on a young teenager, but I take care of a toddler who has something identical. It's designed to keep her diaper from showing when she crawls around. Because of this, I wouldn't wear them. They're kind of weird & childish to me.

Super Contributor

Re: Legacy skirt & leggings TSV

I like the longer skirt look... but, still it would be above my knee. The only reason I would consider it is that with the legging, the skirt would not be showing my double knee replacement UGLY scars. I try to hide them.

confused on sizing... are the measurements based on the hips of the skirt or the leggings? I am a 37 hip... and do not know if I should go with a small or a medium... any ideas?

Honored Contributor

I'm 54 and I would wear them.Cool

Gazelle, I think you'd be a small.

Valued Contributor

OP, I agree with you. I could see a girl wearing that up to a pre-teen age. It's not my style.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Janis Irene said:

I guess it would look cute on a young teenager, but I take care of a toddler who has something identical. It's designed to keep her diaper from showing when she crawls around. Because of this, I wouldn't wear them. They're kind of weird & childish to me.

I couldn't agree more.

Super Contributor

So far all the hosts look good in it. Would like to see it on a petite model and Mary Beth since she is more my figure type.
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine these being worn by anyone older then pre-teen. On youngsters, they would look very cute.

Honored Contributor

I've seen little girls in that style, they look adorable. When my girls were college aged, they wore leggings with little mini skirts. That was a while ago, they are mid 20's now. I like how they styled them but I don't particularly care for the look on adults and if teens or young girls want that look, they wouldn't want such a long skirt.

Esteemed Contributor

These look like something a pre-teen would wear. My 5 year old niece has tights with a skirt attached but the skirt is short. I have never seen a grown woman with a skirt with tights under it.

Respected Contributor

I just don't like the look ... ESPECIALLY with short boots that have high heels.