Occasional Contributor

Hi folks,

Any word on a Bose TSV soon? I'm deciding whether to get the WAVE III system now or wait if there's a special TSV coming. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I think BOSE TV was their last TSV.

Not applicable
A Bose TSV is coming on October 12. I was planning to order this current special price radio also. Wonder what the TSV will be?
Occasional Contributor

I just don't want to buy the WAVE radio now on the sale price if they are offering something new and exciting and possibly at a better price. The sale price tells me they may be upgrading. Wish we could know now.

Trusted Contributor
Bose has started into a whole new line of music streaming products. I'll bet they use the TSV to promote their items for the holidays. There are 3 different size house systems and a small portable multiple color speaker type item. Their headquarters is right around the corner from where I work. I'm going to have to do the poke around on lunch hours and see if anyone will talk over there! They have the best products!
Valued Contributor

I'm thinking now it was the BOSE TV Sound System they offered before as the TSV. That leaves the VideoWave III, that retails for $3,999! Even if QVC offered it half price it would still be way too expensive for me.

As far as a Wave system, the BOSE guy usually offers a great deal every time he's on QVC. The last time I believe, their new headphones were offered free with a Wave. imashpr, I'd wait until the 12th, to see what's offered. I don't think they'd suddenly pull the offers on the BOSE Wave, they're there to sell them. I've got some extra money, my old Sony is kaput and I've been drooling for the Wave SoundTouch w/ Wifi ever since it was a TSV, but I couldn't afford it then.

Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

Any word on that Bose TSV yet?