Frequent Contributor

I just got an email that Monday there will be a Legacy TSV with skirted leggings and a MIDI skirt! I am so interested since I love leggings, skirts and boots for fall and winter. I didn't get the last ones they offered because the skirt was just too short. I am wondering though, how Legacy runs??? I don't want to order the wrong size...I usually wear a size small in skirts on QVC (except my Nicole Richie maxi skirt which is an xs, that one ran huge) which is the only bottoms except tights I have ever purchased from here. I usually wear a size B in tights. What size do you all think would work best for me? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Regular Contributor

Hopefully they will have the item click here size chart. I would start there. The first skirted legging they sold full length ran large. The ankle length skirted legging they tried to size down. Perhaps some will have purchased it early and give us some insights.

New Contributor

I have both legacy full length and capri - the full length is not as tight as my capris - I just pre ordered black and the blue tsv in my usual qvc size small - I think they will fit tighter because the email said they listened to customers and the biggest complaint about the full length was that they were too baggy. Im wondering how the rayon will wear - im hoping it wont be wrinkly - or too dressy - the jersey version is great because its casual - I have a feeling people wanted a longer version skirt in the jersey knit material, and not the rayon. I wore mine a lot, they are nice when you want to look nice but not too dressed up and not too casual - plus they are nice for layering.

Esteemed Contributor

What is the item # please?

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor
A258498
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Kippy..looks cute!

-- Mae West
Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 graceandmercy said:

Thanks Kippy..looks cute!

Your very welcome. Yes, it does. I have been pondering for a couple days too. I have the Legacy Ruched Capris, w/out the skirt and I love them! They fit perfectly! I wonder if the sizing is the same? I don't know whether to order the same size or go up. I also wish they were a jersey knit and not rayon. They are too cute, and I feel it's too good of a deal to pass up.
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/28/2014 KippyK3 said:

<em>Thanks Kippy..looks cute!</em>

Your very welcome. Yes, it does. I have been pondering for a couple days too. I have the Legacy Ruched Capris, w/out the skirt and I love them! They fit perfectly! I wonder if the sizing is the same? I don't know whether to order the same size or go up. I also wish they were a jersey knit and not rayon. They are too cute, and I feel it's too good of a deal to pass up.

I'm wondering about the rayon too, they would be soft, but wonder about pilling. Hopefully they will address this tonight! I will be ordering up, I can't stand tight waistbands!

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I'm wondering about the rayon too, they would be soft, but wonder about pilling. Hopefully they will address this tonight! I will be ordering up, I can't stand tight waistbands!

Yes, the pilling issue and in the ad they look a bit see-through, to me. I also do not like anything too tight on my waist. I don't want them to fall down either. I am thinking they will sell out, which will make a return and re-order impossible. I may order 2 sizes...
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the pilling issue and in the ad they look a bit see-through, to me. I also do not like anything too tight on my waist. I don't want them to fall down either. I am thinking they will sell out, which will make a return and re-order impossible. I may order 2 sizes...

I also noticed they were see thru..could be they're too young for me~

-- Mae West