Contributor

This is just what I need: a set of purple cookware. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I should add that I did buy a set of Cook's Essentials several years ago and it didn't last longer than any other brand I've bought. I guess I'll stick with the tried and true (though pricey) classics.

That can't be any pricier than having to buy a new set of cheaper (and not only cheaper when it comes to price) cookware every few years. Has anyone seen that garish green pan sold on TV? I bought one off the "As Seen On TV" shelf at Walgreen's and that thing will last forever!

Esteemed Contributor
We have a set similar to this one in eggplant. We love it.
Honored Contributor

I bought CE Hardcoat Enamel in hunter green in 2001 since it matched my newly redone kitchen. Did not last long at all, on the inside and outside of the pieces.

Contributor

Which one? The TSV or the green bargain pan from Walgreen's?

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a set of Cooks Essentials cookware set....years and years ago... and it is still working just fine....looks as good as when it was delivered to me....

Honored Contributor
I love the aqua but don't much use the cookware I already own. I wouldn't call any of it gaudy.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love this line of cookware. This TSV is perfect timing to add and replace pieces in my older set. I grabbed the red!

Respected Contributor
I have orange, turquoise ,red, yellow cook wear pieces and think they make my kitchen happy and it is more pleasant to cook by using delicious colors ! I see nothing gaudy in colorful pots and pans. I guess some people prefer boring...
Honored Contributor

I love that purple - and the aquamarine!

Trusted Contributor

Bought a set of Cook's Essentials non-stick cookware with glass lids some 11 years ago when moving to a retirement home. The set has been fantastic and still looks brand new. Metal utensils have not scratched the non-stick surface at all. Flat bottoms so all pieces heat evenly. I had always used the classic Farberware cookware given to me as a bride in 1968 and added pieces down through the years, but Cook's Essentials easily beats Farberware.