Contributor
My ceilings are 9 ft tall......which size makes the most sense for me?
Honored Contributor

Probably the 7.5. The 9 foot tree would come right up to your ceiling.

Contributor
That's what I decided to order. Makes sense. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Before pulling the trigger on this tree please do a little research on the company. They have a D- rating on the BBB website. They aren't members, but there have been complaints about CS and problems with the lights.

Super Contributor

Hopefully QVC has brought us a good product.

Respected Contributor
On 9/20/2014 brandiwine said:

Before pulling the trigger on this tree please do a little research on the company. They have a D- rating on the BBB website. They aren't members, but there have been complaints about CS and problems with the lights.

Please pay attention to this warning. I have purchased every tree for the last 5 years from QVC and they only lasted 1 year. Every one has had lights burn out by the next Christmas. They were Valerie's and Bethlehem Lights and Santa's Best.

Honored Contributor

I've had QVC trees that lasted for many years, so I'd say you have no reason to be afraid of a buying a BL or Santa's Best tree.

Respected Contributor
On 9/20/2014 brandiwine said:

13 complaints to be precise and they resolved the 13 complaints. I find it intriguing that the BBB (Wi), claims the D- rating is due to failure to respond to 1 complaint filed against the company, and yet they show 13 complaints filed, and 13 complaints resolved. Doesn't add up.

Respected Contributor
On 9/20/2014 AuntG said:

I've had QVC trees that lasted for many years, so I'd say you have no reason to be afraid of a buying a BL or Santa's Best tree.

Same here AuntG. I gave my daughter a BL tree many many years ago and hers is still doing just fine. I have one of the first power in the pole trees BL produced and it's still going strong and still looks as good as the first year I put it up.

Valued Contributor
Look at the trees on the Costco site for so much less