Frequent Contributor

Upcoming tsv sold out already?

On 9/22 there is a Layers by Lizden tsv. Found on Insider. Tried to order with item number they gave and got a sold out! Has this happened to anyone else? As the date gets closer will the sold out change and I can order?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upcoming tsv sold out already?

I think you must have tried the number for 9/22, try the number that says "Now" beside it. It's available.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

Tried the ""now"" number and the same thing comes up sold out. Same thing happens if I try the day of the tsv. What gives? I tried several times. I guess I am not supposed to buy it!!

Frequent Contributor

Could be they have sold out of the allotted pre sale.
Frequent Contributor

On 9/17/2014 skincarejunkie said: Could be they have sold out of the allotted pre sale.

Thanks ladies for replies. Hope there is easy pay on tsv day. We'll see. I am almost taking this as a sign I buy too much stuff and need to stop!!! LOL

Honored Contributor

That's common and doesn't worry me. Some are posted before any pre-sale stock goes up for sale and some sell out and are restocked multiple times before the day of the TSV.

Honored Contributor

What I've noticed is sold out is used before the number is activated. After that it will either show as waitlist or unavailable if they don't have stock.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I just tried the number for Buy Now and it worked.

Contributor

This is available for order now. I just ordered the wine. Too cute! Don't like that it's not machine washable.
Frequent Contributor

If anyone has ordered from this line before, could you help me? I'm between misses and plus on top. What size would you suggest I order. Thank You!