Contributor

Anybody know what it will be?

New Contributor

Re: Dooney and Burke TSV.....

Hello, I am new to QVC and wondering how there are reviews on an item (the TSV for 9/13) that was not on the QVC web site and a new debut? I check the Dooney and Burke daily and never saw it. Is there a place to sign up to see products not on the web site? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Happymom29 said:

Hello, I am new to QVC and wondering how there are reviews on an item (the TSV for 9/13) that was not on the QVC web site and a new debut? I check the Dooney and Burke daily and never saw it. Is there a place to sign up to see products not on the web site? Thanks!

Hi There

There used to be a QVC magazine called the Insider and those who subscribed get the next months information of the TSV's to come. Also, if you request notification about the shows you are interested in, and a TSV is in one of the shows, you will get preorder email Smiley Happy

Deb

New Contributor

On 9/13/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:
On 9/13/2014 Happymom29 said:

Hi There

There used to be a QVC magazine called the Insider and those who subscribed get the next months information of the TSV's to come. Also, if you request notification about the shows you are interested in, and a TSV is in one of the shows, you will get preorder email Smiley Happy

Deb

Thank you! I was surprised to see reviews from August on a bag I've never seen on the QVC web site before.