Super Contributor

Shark on fashionably early .... REALLY!!!!!

dear qvc you will push down our throats approximately 6-8 hours of yet another cleaning gadget today MUST YOU put it on for another 30 minutes during the only measly time we get to watch fashion

please edit programming we are overloaded with gadgets

Super Contributor

Re: Shark on fashionably early .... REALLY!!!!!

But it comes in 5 fashion colors! Lol I knd of want it now though...................... I agree i watch qvc while i work out and i was looking forward to fashionably early and got stuck with a shark! Workout seemed longer.
Super Contributor

its so bad and yet they switch back to fashion so quickly

Super Contributor

On 9/1/2014 NJ4Jays said:

dear qvc you will push down our throats approximately 6-8 hours of yet another cleaning gadget today MUST YOU put it on for another 30 minutes during the only measly time we get to watch fashion

please edit programming we are overloaded with gadgets

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

Agree. The TSV is so often another, as the OP calls them, 'gadget'. Not only do most of them not precisely make for a scintillating presentation in the first place, but really, there is no reason to include them in programming of a completely different ilk. The too many and too long presentations of TSV's really can skip the occasional hour, when the rest of that hour has absolutely nothing to do with the Today's Special Gadget...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

thank you well said they are just plowing us with this junk please make it stop qvc how many vacums can you present give me fashion on my day off

thanks for all your points of view

Honored Contributor

They're pushing this vacuum like their financial lives depend on it. Now it's taking up an hour of PM Style...not the way to delight ladies. I get tickled about the hype over "fashion colors". Who intends to leave this thing in the middle of the living room as an "accessory"?

I read the reviews on Amazon. While many were very good, a number of people reported their quit working within a few months and they were told by company CS they had to ship it in at customer's expense (about $20), and also pay again to have it shipped back to them. Nobody wanted to spend another $40., so most junked it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I got so fed up with the TSV taking up so much time on the fashion shows, I've quit watching them. When I wanted to watch fashion I don't want to have 30 minutes of ladders, Bose, kitchen gadgets or mattresses. Same thing if I tuned in for a cooking show, I wouldn't expect to see Ryka's.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a 10 minute break but it is always 30 minutes. I quit watching QVC anyway - too many irritations, besides those we have mentioned, several hosts are way over the top on enthusiasm and non-stop chatter plus a few vendors with the same habits - I was ready to scream. I check the program guide on occasion and if there is anything I want - order on line.

Do enjoy the blogs tho, so check those often to get my laughs.

Honored Contributor

This whole weekend was a dud........I actually put the Weather Channel on for Kitty to watch.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Fashionable Early was on yesterday?!!!!!! I tuned in and saw they were presenting the Shark so decided they weren't having the fashion show and turned it off. I agree - I don't see why they feel it necessary to show the TSV on the fashion shows unless it is a fashion item. I don't even like it when they demo makeup, perfume or body cleansers on the fashiion shows, but a vacumn cleaner?????? Really Q? Ridiculous!