Frequent Contributor

OMG, who is that Kirstin person???? She never stops talking and the speed is unbelievable - the poor vendor is worn out trying to get a word in without interruption.

I have been waiting for Shark to be a TSV for several months and the presentation is driving me crazy. I have quit watching QVC because of the hyper hosts and some vendors - why do they have to resort to that pitch? I have resorted to check the program guide and then look at recently aired if it is anything I want.

She must be new and over trained - I had to turn it off and will wait for tomorrow to see if a host with a normal voice and delivery presents it.

She must have said the "green will not last" - I'm betting it does - such pressure. I want to throw something at the TV.

Occasional Contributor

HI. I have not watched the presentation but I bought the shark rotater a few weeks ago from BB and I love it. I was going to buy a Dyson but was hesitant of the price. After a lot of research online, I bought it and am very happy with it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I have this Vacuum that I bought at Sams and I love it. Mine has a Dolly though so you can wheel the canister around. I use the Dolly all of the time. In fact I use the canister most of the time. I have 3 long haired dogs and birds and this vacuum does the trick. I would repurchase it if mine broke. Of course I don't think it will last forever especially with the heavy vacuuming that I have in my house.
Super Contributor

suprising you found her pressuring many other threads describe her demeanor as flat and dry either way the shark can help clean up the mess

Respected Contributor
On 9/1/2014 conlt said: I have this Vacuum that I bought at Sams and I love it. Mine has a Dolly though so you can wheel the canister around. I use the Dolly all of the time. In fact I use the canister most of the time. I have 3 long haired dogs and birds and this vacuum does the trick. I would repurchase it if mine broke. Of course I don't think it will last forever especially with the heavy vacuuming that I have in my house.

Is the Shark you bought at Sam's, good about rolling from tile to carpet to wood? Thanks

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 NJ4Jays said:

suprising you found her pressuring many other threads describe her demeanor as flat and dry either way the shark can help clean up the mess{#emotions_dlg.lol}

She was flat other than repeating the green was going to sell out, so you better hurry up and buy it.
Super Contributor
On 9/1/2014 conlt said: I have this Vacuum that I bought at Sams and I love it. Mine has a Dolly though so you can wheel the canister around. I use the Dolly all of the time. In fact I use the canister most of the time. I have 3 long haired dogs and birds and this vacuum does the trick. I would repurchase it if mine broke. Of course I don't think it will last forever especially with the heavy vacuuming that I have in my house.

Hi Conlt, I am only interested in one with dolly... I love canisters and this the best of both worlds..

Was not sure if the TS is the one with the Dolly? Am not sure which model does have that attachment?

Would appreciate a reply regarding my question.... Am over 76 and finding it harder and to do many chores I am use to doing...

Have many area's that require using the canister feature...

Thanks in advance

lovestodance

Super Contributor

The Shark is good for the price, but it is not a Dyson. Just like a Ninja is not a Vitamix. It is good that there are quality options for all budgets.

Respected Contributor
On 9/1/2014 MINT said:

The Shark is good for the price, but it is not a Dyson. Just like a Ninja is not a Vitamix. It is good that there are quality options for all budgets.

Well, up until about a month ago I would have agreed with you. I've had my Dyson Animal for a very long time, but it's very heavy and I was having difficulty maneuvering it. Everyone in my family have Dysons, from the lightweight cordless stick to the ball. I also have that small Dyson animal cannister that I use for cleaning up in my bathrooms only because that's where the litter boxes are.

Well, I bought the Navigator Lift-away professional and I'm simply blown away at the effectiveness of this vacuum. I have three dogs and three cats and I have to vacuum daily. I ran my Dyson, then ran my navigator and the navigator picked up a ton of dust and fur. Then I ran my Dyson one more time figuring hey, they both miss things right? NOPE. After running the navigator, the Dyson didn't pick up anything else.

The navigator is strong, so easy to maneuver and considerably lighter than the Dysons AND has the 5 year warranty as well. I'm loving my Navigator.

Super Contributor

Sorry but comparing a very old, your words, Dyson to a brand new Shark is like comparing apples to oranges. Regardless, I am happy to hear you have found a new sweeper that you are happy with and is easier for you to handle. To each their own.