Occasional Contributor

Spanx Look at me cotton leggings

Hi guys. I thought there was supposed to be a TSV for Spanx cotton leggings on the 25th? Did they change the day or something? I thought I preordered them and there is nothing showing in my account. If they did air.. Any reviews to share?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Spanx Look at me cotton leggings

Does anyone know if it aired ??

Trusted Contributor

You are correct. It was initially suppose to be the Spanx leggings. QVC changed it to the Sketcher GoWalk sneakers. The leggings never aired and QVC never mentioned what happened to the Spanx TSV that was scheduled and featured in the Insider.

Respected Contributor

Maybe QVC did some of that quality control that they are always bragging about, and found out that these leggings are horrible. Take a look at the reviews for this product on Amazon. It seems that they universally tear or shred in the crotch seam, or in the area of the inner leg right below the crotch seam. I predict that if they had gone forward with the sale there would have been a lot of unhappy customers and a high rate of returns.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Favorite Son said:

Maybe QVC did some of that quality control that they are always bragging about, and found out that these leggings are horrible. Take a look at the reviews for this product on Amazon. It seems that they universally tear or shred in the crotch seam, or in the area of the inner leg right below the crotch seam. I predict that if they had gone forward with the sale there would have been a lot of unhappy customers and a high rate of returns.

Yes I read those reviews as well. But QVC QA should have known this beforehand. To me, any TSV should have extra scrutiny. And it was even a featured TSV in the Insider. QVC made a mistake with this one. But at least they pulled it.