Contributor

Travelon anti-theft hobo bag

My 2 cents: I think that I am going to like the new lightweight Travelon anti-theft hobo bag and the price is good. I ordered a navy and a black one. I have enjoyed using a similar black Travelon anti-theft (hobo) "bucket" bag, whichever was a TSV a few years ago. (The host was wrong in saying that this was the first TSV with Travelon's anti-theft features. It may be the first with the RFID pockets.) I like that the new design has RFID protection, a bonus wallet, and looks a little nicer. The box pleats and colorful hidden lining give the new design some extra style. I also like the wider dimension, compared to the bucket styles; it should be easier to find items when I fill the bag as a result. I really appreciate all of the pockets, the zippers' lobster claw clips, and the reinforced adjustable strap with the screw-down type carabiner. These will be my go-to shoulder bags because of all of their specialty features, versatility, and adjustability. Assuming that they are as good as my current Travelon bucket bag, I think I will really like these bags.
Honored Contributor

Re: Travelon anti-theft hobo bag

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

I decided to order in the steel gray. I loved the purple interior! plus all the features! I get tired of worrying about my handbags, while shopping, at the Malls during the upcoming holiday season. I felt this would be perfect. It will hold everything I would like to take with me and I can attach it to my "Starbucks" seat during my "break" from visiting stores.

Regular Contributor

I'm liking this bag more and more with usage! My tablet fits in the back zippered section, my Samsung S5 fits in the front pocket and my Kindle fits in the front zipped pocket or the long open deep pocket! I'm ordering this in the Orchid and the Black today to do with my Grey. I have Dooney's that I really like but this bag is so organized and I don't need to worry about taking care of it!

Respected Contributor

I should have paid closer attention as I prefer organizer style and thought the wallet was just an add-on. The inside lining seems bigger than the shell. And it is larger than I thought. Currently I am trying to un smash it from shipping but for the price I would just donate it.