Super Contributor

Do any of you know what the Serta TSV for Sunday will be and can you provide an item number?

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Serta Allure 11.5" Plush-Top Mattress and Box Spring

$489 - $779 free S&H and on 6 EP's

http://www.qvc.com/em_nl_whatsNew_fg_082114.content.html?cm_ven=NEWSLETTER&cm_cat=WHATSNEW_082114&c...Smiley Frustrated

Sleep happily ever after in bedded bliss with the Allurement Mattress Set from Serta. From the moment you lie down on the bed's 11-1/2" plush top, the liquid gel-enhanced memory foam and Serta Support Foam cradle your every curve in dreamy comfort, helping to give you a restful sleep night after night.

Bolstered by a Continuous Support Innerspring System and topped with Total Edge Foam Encasement technology, this mattress set gives you the support you need, plus an edge-to-edge sleep surface that helps prevent sag at the mattress edges. You're also treated to Serta's unique ZoneActive 5-Zone topper, which is designed to evenly distribute your body weight to help reduce pressure build up. Not to mention, the sturdy 9" boxspring provides a solid and supportive base for your new mattress.

You can have it all--top-tier comfort, in-room delivery, and an amazing price. Serta's renowned quality and sleep technology make this mattress an affordable luxury that's built to last. Get the mattress that's the perfect fit for you, at the perfect price!

From Serta.

Headboard and frame (shown) not included.

You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability. When it's delivered, your product will be placed in the room of your choice in your home. We will also remove packaging. Includes setup of the mattress and haul away of your old mattress.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much Vickie!

Trusted Contributor

You're welcome Terri

Honored Contributor

The last time they had a Serta TSV I bought it. It is wonderful. I have a very, very bad back.

I sleep better. The calls came exactly like they said they would. The two men came, they adjusted my frame (from King to Queen) and put it on.

They hauled away the old mattresses.

However, I never did get the little lamb like was promised.

Super Contributor
On 8/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

The last time they had a Serta TSV I bought it. It is wonderful. I have a very, very bad back.

Can you give me the item number for your mattress? Thanks!

Contributor
I bought a Serta TSV Feb 2013 and love it. Had to get a split queen and they set it all up and moved my full mattress and boxspring downstairs to another bedroom.
Trusted Contributor

I think you had to mail in a card in order to get the lamb.

Super Contributor

How can these beds be ""Made to order.""

...and ""Quantities getting low""?

If they truly are made to order...just KEEP making them.

RIGHT?

Super Contributor

I have a Serta from a year ago. Would recommend & their delivery is awesome.