Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what the Sketcher TSV will be? Thanks

Trusted Contributor

The TSV was suppose to be Spanx Look at Me Cotton Leggings from the August Insider. I went and looked at the program guide and you are correct. It is now showing Sketcher. With the last minute change, it might be a repeat TSV. I wonder what happened to the Spanx's?

I tried to see if I could order the leggings but got a Sold Out message. Sorry I don't have any info for you. I double checked my emails and nothing yet for the 08/25 TSV.

I got an email showing a deal on GoWalk 2 shoes. I think they were $44.98.
Trusted Contributor

Sketchers GOwalk 2 Slip-on Sneaker - Upbeat for $44.98

Colors: Black, Blue, Grey, Hot Pink, Navy

http://www.qvc.com/EMAIL.product.A257557.html?promo=RI3&cm_ven=APTSV&cm_cat=SKECHERS_082314&cm_pla=...Smiley Frustrated

Experience the lightweight freedom that comes from wearing the Skechers GOwalk 2 Upbeat Sneakers. Designed with GOwalk 2 technology, these sporty shoes help protect your feet from the perils of the pavement, so you can go beyond your morning stroll in total comfort.

Whether you're walking for fitness, for fun, or handling daily errands, these slip-on shoes help you keep up with your regular routine in cute, comfy style. Pair with your favorite yoga pants, or wear with jeans and a zip-up. Then just pop in your earbuds, pick a playlist, and get GOing! And these Skechers are easy to put on, too. Just grab the quick-fit portals on the back of each heel and slide right in. It's that simple.

With a heathered design on the upper and cool stitching detail, these sneakers are where fashion and function meet. Grab a pair for your daily stroll and add another color for casual wear--all for a price that may just have you feeling like you are walking on air.

From Skechers.

• Style: Upbeat
  • Lightweight, slip-on style, fabric upper, round toe
  • Padded, non-removable insole
  • GOimpulse sensors on the outsole offer flexibility and responsive feedback
  • 360 Degree Responsive Flexibility flexes and twists as you walk
  • Integrated OrthoLite Anti-Microbial Sock Liner can help inhibit odor
  • Resalyte Midsole provides impact absorption
  • Roomy forefoot area to help reduce friction
  • Approximately 1-1/2"H sole
  • Fit: true to size
  • Medium whole and half sizes 5 thru 9, 10, 11
  • Textile upper; man-made balance
  • Imported

Occasional Contributor

I'm so frustrated because I also received the email and when you click through, it shows you the TSV price but when you go to check out, the price goes up to original. ARgghhHH. I want to order multiple pairs, too. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I LOVE these shoes, so excited otherwise {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

i've never had sketchers, before. do you go with your reg. size or up or down. i usually take 8W's. any advise? thanks.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE skechers GoWalks - I have 2 pair and wear them almost every day since I've had them. I also have a pr of skechers Bobs too. The 'Bobs' are very light weight & so comfy as well - best things about Bobs line is that skechers donates a pr of shoes to children who don't have shoes. Love that!

Anyway if the photo here IS the shoe of the day, these seem to be m ore a summer shoe to me - a little late for this season I'm thinking. I've not rcvd my email notice yet on these.

I also purchased my skechers much less at shoebuy.com, w/standard 20% off, free s/h both ways, and since I'm a member as I buy more from this site I earn points off future purchases which translates into MORE money off!!! Even without this bonus, this site continues to be one of the very best to go to.

Honored Contributor

I also find skechers to be very true to size (7M in my case). These are light as a feather and feel like marsh mellows on your feet. GREAT to GoWalk my dog!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor
On 8/23/2014 10sluvr said:

i've never had sketchers, before. do you go with your reg. size or up or down. i usually take 8W's. any advise? thanks.

I can take either a 6 1/2 W or 7 W and would advise if you take a wide to wait for a wide style. I tried my neighbor's regular 7 on to see if it would work and it was too tight across the top of my foot. I am bummed because I love, love, love these shoes. I have 3 pairs.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/23/2014 UFKeL said:

I'm so frustrated because I also received the email and when you click through, it shows you the TSV price but when you go to check out, the price goes up to original. ARgghhHH. I want to order multiple pairs, too. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I LOVE these shoes, so excited otherwise {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Because through the email you are able to buy them early as a bonus for buying them in the past or something similar. Not everyone gets the email. Since it is not a TSV yet, the price doing a search will be the QVC price after the TSV day. Otherwise, why be a TSV at all if the price is the same?